"A Special Message"

The sphere has been destroyed... as everyone believed to be.

Must I say, welcome back. Didn't actually think you'll be back. Anyways, have you ever heard of the tale of the 'Selfish Spheres'. They said to be the most powerful heroes, each had special abilities.

Only one stood out having the sphere which was made by themselves, by their side... They said to have their blood within the sphere... the others or should I say siblings got jealous and made their own, they dropped a bit of their blood into the sphere as it grew into different colours.

What do the colours mean? I don't know.
Now all of them can't be the most powerful... so they battled each other.

May I add, they did have a place submerged underwater that kept their spheres away from the world, only they could access it; It was like the 'Lost City'.

In the end, one survived and the others gave up, and as punishment had to destroy their spheres... likewise that's the end, there are many other stories, yet this one is not as popular, so why not tell you.

Only one sphere survived... but now it's been destroyed. I guess it is the end of this Legend...

Did it work? Are you still curious? Do you really think it's the end? Of course you don't...

I guess there will be more time to explain... but wait a bit more... I may speak to you again...