Prologue

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕤
(. ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛.)

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

5 years ago in Pyeong-gul

The sun shone in the blazing sky above. The fiery summer winds that caused some kind of temporary relief on several men whose backs where drenched of sweats. Others were barely even wearing clothes as their naked torso exposed by the heat and a head covered by an umbrella, desperately fighting off the sun above.

The people were fanning themselves by the extreme humidity, and some people were eating the melting ice cream on their hands just to clenched themselves from being thirsty, others were finding a shade to protect themselves from UV rays, and just like the loud noises coming from every different corner in the market place that made the whole scene even much more intensely chaotic.

Some people where chatting with their pals as they journey through the narrow road of food stalls to the freshly and salty smell of newly catch fish. While others were buying essentials, some were selling clothes to the passerby, and others were preparing for their small restaurants that sell seafood and noodles. Every different kind of exotic smell of foods to the earthy smell of the displayed shoes, combined with the smoke coming from the vehicle that drove along the road, made some people pinched their nose with sensory explosions that mixed along with their bodily secretion. It was Sunday morning and people were coming in for a weekend shopping spree.

A passing truck had caught those people's attention as they gathered a few distances to watch. It stopped perfectly at the front of a newly furnished small house just across buzzing place. The driver went out to opened the door, while a few other men carried things such as chairs and cabinets to filled its empty halls.

Murmurs of a newly comers had escaped the citizen's mouth as the old lady said,

"That must be our new neighbor."

The past owners of the home had left the town to pursue a life in the city and it hadn't been occupied for nearly two years that it started to decay in natural calamities like dust and mites. From a gothic looking house, it turned into a creepy one that no one dared to passed by the house when night comes.

It was only a week after that the house was restored by a well-known house dealer company that the newly itching smell of paint spread across its walls and into the noses of the old residents in the area. It made their eyes popped out because of its newly reformed structure. Completely unrecognizable by its past beauty. Now , they were all waiting for the finale that even under the blazing heat, they would still wanted to take a glance of the new owner's face.

The gossipers, the old men, the middle-aged men, and even teenagers came to stop to look for the new additional neighbor of their town who would live in that newly restored property. They were as curious ever since they started to saw architects and labor workers destroyed some of the house's old aspects and made their own version of simple modern home.  They were as curious as to see how the new owner would be perceived just like the home she had just restored.

Soon, a lady stepped out of the truck with her white bucket hat. She came to pick up a toy that was dropped by one of the carriers when her hat was blown away by the strong summer wind.

The world had came to stop as the townspeople, now fully seen the face of the lady before them, gasped in awe as their jaws meet the ground and a drool had escaped their mouth, eyes popping out of their eye socket in a comical way to describe what they could only call as speechless.