Chapter 19 Incoming Danger

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖. 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

3 hours before the Saesang made a call

Jennie went to update her social media status explaining the whole situation, saying to her fans that they shouldn't misunderstand the picture as both Taehyung and her were in a good relationship, and the person involved should not be jeopardized ...

Jennie went to update her social media status explaining the whole situation, saying to her fans that they shouldn't misunderstand the picture as both Taehyung and her were in a good relationship, and the person involved should not be jeopardized with damaging rumors that could destroy their life.

She wanted to tell them that the engagement was already been off but she doesn't know how to say it since Taehyung was still convincing his dad, who happened to slap him on the face one time he visited.

Practically, both of them were still engaged. Now that the rumor had broken out, her father, who was a close friend of Taehyung's father seemed unbothered of the truth that Taehyung had a daughter.

Right now, Jennie has her suspicions of who was behind all of these nasty things that were happening to Lisa, but she didn't wanna speak about it yet.

Jennie already contacted Taehyung to officially met his daughter, Lily, which was under his protection for 3 days now. They planned to meet at a nearby shopping mall with 20 bodyguards who worked closely to protect them and monitored the saesang fan.

Jennie felt so excited as she would finally meet the kid Taehyung had been talking to her non-stop. She wore her normal Chanel top and high waist pants with a black-masked on her face and a cap. She didn't want to be recognized by everyone as she was a very well known model in South Korea.

Taehyung also made sure to rent the whole shopping mall so no one was allowed to enter the vicinity. Jennie drove her Ferrari car and parked it in the VIP parking lot of the mall. Taehyung knows the owner's son, and so Jennie. This was the reason why they had their own designated VIP parking lot reserved for the richest, relatives, and close friends of the mall owner.