Chapter 24- There's a Rainbow after the Rain

Lisa was stunned to discover every one of her neighbors assembling before Jungkook's loft

Lisa was stunned to discover every one of her neighbors assembling before Jungkook's loft. She was considerably more stunned when she saw them with homerun sticks, rocks, and some even carried blades with them as they practiced in front of the vacant lot opposite of Jungkook's apartment.

Yuna unnie saw her from far away and grinned at her saying, "Lisa-ssi! You're here!"

She grinned at him as she bowed down before Soohyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie. They both squeezed Lily's face as they got closer.

"Lisa, you've grown somewhat thicker nowadays. I figured he may have been taking good care of you so well."

Both of her neighbors realized that she was at that point in a relationship when they asked her the last time they saw her moving all her things away from her old home. Lisa could just show them her splendid grin.

"Aigoo! If I was more youthful like you, I would wed another person other than my better half! Somebody like your beau!"

Soohyun unnie shouted as her significant other next to her said "What?!" on what she said. Lisa could just laugh watching them bickered in front of her.

"Unnies, what were you doing here?"

She modestly inquired. The woman gave her a look as though she was just envisioning things and what they were doing was just a normal thing to do of neighbors. Gathering and bringing weapons with them and exercising in front of Jungkook's apartment.

"What do you mean? We were simply just strolling around this path. Also, we needed to be as attractive as you. Right?"

Yuna said looking over the others, waiting for the to replied as her former neighbors agreed in unison.

Something was off.

Lisa thought yet she disregarded it as she amiably retired from the talk and entered her condo.

She was shocked when she saw how wrecked her loft was. She let Lily stand by outside as she called out for Jungkook. All at once, she saw somebody in the dark clothing running away and going to their entryway with Jungkook chasing after him.

"Kookie! What's this?"

"Not at present, darling! I'll clarify later."

He said as he moved toward the catch his target. Lisa followed them as the man staggered to exit the fire exit entryway. Jungkook was also dragging behind him while calling for somebody on the phone. He also ran in the exit. "It would be ideal if you help me got him." He said to the person he spoke to on the phone.