Chapter 22 Seeking Justice

Taehyung drove as fast as he could to reach Kim's Mansion

Taehyung drove as fast as he could to reach Kim's Mansion. He decided that he needed to confront his father about this matter before it's all too late.

He arrived on their 5-acre arrive and a huge house in front with a large swimming pool.

The last time he uncovered that he had a kid from his father, he got a slap from him. He thought that was it, but he never truly thought that he would go that distant as to harm his child. He saw the servant bowing at him at the entrance door as he bowed back at them.

He went straight to his father's office which was found close to the left-wing of the chateau. He didn't thump. He went straight to open the entryway. He was as well pissed off to do indeed care.

"Son, why are you here?"

He heard his father loud and clear. Taehyung stands straight, looking over his expensive watch. He was looking at the old many features. Fine lines had formed on his face and white hair stands out from his head.

He was 57, but the stress of being in the business world took a toll on him as he looked 3 years older than he was.

"You've got ten minutes to explain, Dad. Why did you do that?"

His dad's temples framed a wrinkle as though he didn't comprehend what he just said. Taehyung became upset and pummeled his too-large hands before his table saying,

"I don't have all the opportunity on the planet, father. Simply come clean with me and we get over it. Simply admit so you would go directly to prison without dragging out your sentence."

Mr. Kim was astounded as he caused a stir again. Taehyung was controlling his desire to punched him directly in the face. He expected to get his assertion first so he can push him in jail.

The elderly person licked his purplish lips that had been wrecked by long stretches of smoking, as he gazed back to Taehyung.

"I don't have the foggiest idea what you mean, yet whatever it is, I can promise you that I am not part of it."

Taehyung was past irate. He was greatly angry. Whereas looking at him furiously, he spilled all the emotions that he had hidden from his father all these a long time. He was exceptionally furious.

"What the hell are you attempting to cover up dad? You put my daughter's life on a line and nearly murdered Lisa! How can you be doing this to your granddaughter? I've endured you all these a long time but, no, I couldn't! I am not doing this. I am out. From this day forward, I'm done being your child and your puppet! "

Taehyung ran for the door but before he could fully turn around and walked away, he said words that broke Mr. Kim's heart and finally made him realize something over the years that was controlling him. Taehyung was now a successful man. She doesn't need to depend on him too much anymore and if he ever did something to Lisa, he would also be hurting her granddaughter. There would be no way for him to threaten his son. Whatever happened that caused him to lose his son was all because of him, and only because of him.