Chapter 25- Let's Spend our Lifetime Together

Jungkook was shaking under the blinding light of the Church windows

Jungkook was shaking under the blinding light of the Church windows. He was nervous as hell as he looked over the figure in the aisle marching her way up to the altar. Just months ago, he had found out that Lisa was pregnant and he would become a dad. Lily was glad to the point that she constrained him to purchase loads of toys because she was certain that they would have an infant kid.

They likewise got some unisex attire for the appearance of the new addition to their family just in case it ended up whether Asa boy or a girl.

Now, Lisa was 5 months pregnant and was still pretty much in shape with the small baby bump ahead of her stomach was now visible on her stomach. She looked so sexy in his eyes despite her complaining to him about the cravings she got months before and how she hated that her stomach was growing double in seize each day.

His mom had pushed him forward to celebrate a wedding ceremony soon since they registered their marriage 3 months ago.

So here they were. Standing on the bed of roses with the family overhead, dancing as Lily spread flowers along the way. Rosé, his ex-girlfriend, went back to Korea to be one of the bridesmaid and Jimin, to be one of Lisa's groomsmen. Jisoo was the matron of honor and Yuna as her maid of Honor. Namjoon was Jungkook's Groomsman of honor and Suga, his unwedded brother, as his Best man.

Their wedding was enormous as demanded by Dara eomma (Lisa stop calling her Sajangnim long ago) and she was the person who was very eager to meet her first grandkid as Nayeon and Namjoon still yet to make a kid.

Namjoon was exceptionally pungent when Jungkook conveyed the news. He wedded Nayeon two years prior, and his sibling hasn't wedded anybody yet, however, as of now impregnated another. He was for sure super quick.

He felt his ego crumbling down as Nayeon told him that not all couples were created equal. Surely, she believed that their Angel will come soon at the right time.

Jungkook was sighing so bad as he watched Lily smile with a basket of flowers in her hands. They decided she would be their flower girl on their wedding day. He went forward to hugged and kissed her temple when she reached him. Taehyung was also there but he was beside Lisa because he insisted that he should be the one handing Lisa to him.

Lisa was okay with it but Jungkook, obviously was extremely jealous but what will he do? They were already past lovers and she was already his presence, carrying his child so he eventually agreed.

"Appa,"

Lily said beside him and his gaze trend toward her before saying, "Yes, princess?"

"Take great consideration of eomma."

"I will. I will take great consideration of you as well."

Lily grinned and kissed his cheeks. She looked so fricking adorable while Jungkook wanna squeezed her cheeks.