Chapter 16 Torn Between Three Lovers

Lily was finally discharged from the hospital as Taehyung helped Lisa with the hospital bills

Lily was finally discharged from the hospital as Taehyung helped Lisa with the hospital bills. They were standing now in front of Lisa's house as she tried to gave Taehyung one last look.

"Tae, thank you so much for being there. I know you're busy but I am very thankful for what you did. Please take good care."

Lisa bowed to him one time before turning her back at him. Unfortunately, he caught her hands.

"Lisa, can we talk? Just gave me 5 minutes."

Lisa nodded her head although she already knows what he wanted. Lily was still sleeping on the backseat with bandaids on her stomach. She looked exhausted and tired.

They sat on a bench in front of their house. This was where Lisa used to sit on and enjoy the view with sleeping Lily on a trolly. It calmed her down and momentarily took her out of the stress she was experiencing in her life.

"Lis, can you consider my offer? If you have already fallen out of love with me then I will back out and I will let you go and be happy. I will support you along the way but can you consider me? I won't mess up this time. Promise."

Taehyung softly talked to her ears as he felt him rub his thumb on her hands. Tears were gathering inside his eyes. It was as if he was controlling them and asking them gently not to fall.

Lisa reached for her hand to wipe away the single tear that falls on Taehyung's eyes before she bitterly smiled,

"I will reconsider, Tae. If I still love you, I will go back and be happy with our daughter together but if I realized that I already love him, then all I wish was for you to gave chance to your fiancé. She seemed to be a good woman, Tae. I talked to her last week."

By the mention of his fiancé, Taehyung stiffened especially when Lisa mentioned that she did go and meet with her.

Lisa tightened her grip on his hand and pressed it gently three times, letting him know that Jennie didn't do anything to her.

"When did it happened?"

"Uhm, 4-3 days ago?"

"What did she say?"

"Well..."

Flashback

Lisa already tucked Lily into bed as she continued to clean their sales and washed their used clothes for the day.

She heard a knock coming from the outside of the door, and when she checked the peephole, she saw a woman, not too short nor tall, with piercing eyes, masked the cover the rest of her face, eyeliner that accentuates her cat eyes, a black cap on her head and beautiful fringy bangs that covered her forehead.

She looked like an actress or an idol. Someone she had never seen before bit. was very pretty. Lisa cleared her throat before saying:

"Who's this?"