Chapter 23 Forgive and Let Go

It's been an insane week for both Jungkook and Lisa and things had faded away a smidgen

It's been an insane week for both Jungkook and Lisa and things had faded away a smidgen. She had the option to return to work thus Jungkook. She chose to move out of their home, for safety and decided to move out to Jungkook's apartment, which was situated far north of Pyeong-gul.

Everything seemed to die down a little bit and all the things seemed to go back to normal. However, the trials at court were still going on.

It was an excellent Sunday morning when Lisa chose to go out for a stroll as Lily joined her. Going home, she was astonished when she saw a vehicle outside their loft. She could just generally thought about who was the individual inside it.

Lisa wouldn't fret as she went directly to the section when the recognizable voice shouted to her. She looked and saw, the individual she had been keeping away from ever since, Mr. Kim. Taehyung's father

"Lisa."

She was frozen on the spot as she took a good look at him, wondering what made the infamous Mr. Kim visit her. Lily was hiding behind her as she took a good peek of the scary man in front of her.

"Mr. Kim,"

"Is she..."

"Yes."

Lisa didn't let him complete his sentence as she swiftly pardoned herself, be that as it may, Mr. Kim argued her to remain for some time, as he expected to converse with her about a couple of things.

Lisa picked a little playground area for Lily to play with while she conversed with Mr. Kim. She was very anxious yet she chose to act extremely calm before him.

"Is there anything else you needed from me?"

Lisa asked him. Mr. Kim puffed his cigarette as he looked towards her. He knew entirely well that Lisa didn't value his appearance. The last time they saw each other was when he tried to offer her 10 million won in exchange for leaving his child, which Lisa declined.

"I realize I have done a lot of terrible things in the past that I genuinely lamented."

Mr. Kim began off looking once again at the snickering Lily as she played with different children from the play area. Lisa took a look at her little girl as well. She knew precisely what the elderly person implied yet she shut her mouth as she let him proceed.

"I never thought that being so selfish had to lead to this kind of circumstance, I truly regretted. You must have cursed me now inside your head."

He sharply laughed as Lisa looked at him with similar addressing eyes.

"Lisa-ssi, I understood how butthead I am as a dad. I'd been the kind of person who looked up to money itself because all I know was to make a lot of them. As I grew up during the big depression period in Korea, I promised myself that I won't starve again. I said to myself that I wouldn't let anyone took what was mine. I'm poor growing up before my father decided to start up a fish market, which bloomed into a supermarket and later on, a Mall when I took over. The situations it the past molded me to become a greedy person"