Chapter 3 London

I slammed the diary shut and ran down the stairs carrying the diary under my arm. I got downstairs and put my flashlight back in my bag and grabbed my phone out of it. There was only one person to call.

"Hello? Ghostbusters here how can we help?"

"Really James? Really?"

"What? I saw it was you and how could I resist teasing you. You are the writer who went to a 'haunted house' to get ideas for a ghost story."

"Do you want to hear the good news I have or are you only going to tease me?"

"Good news? What good news?"

"I found a diary."

"Oh, boy how existing. Does it have all of the cute boys' names in it?" London rolled her eyes and continued talking.

"It's from a boy. I think he left it here for people to find. On the first page it's different writing though like someone else wrote the warning."

"Warning? What warning?"

"It said something about ten people coming here and not a single one of them ever leaving this place because they all died here."

"It could be something. Hmmm. Alright! Read it and stay there and see if you find out anything else. This could save the business!"

"I don't think this book will make $2,000,000 to save the place and even if it did we would need even more to keep it running."

"True, just work on it. This could be your chance to leave your past behind you. London, make it snappy!" Then he hung up. Yep that was James. He was an amazing publisher and friend. I forgot that he knew about my past. I shook away the memories as I went and grabbed some Ritz and a bottle of water, I sat down on the couch, opened the diary and continued to read.