𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 7

Ethereal (adj.) - extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world

Liyah's POV

The week passed by so quickly that I didn't even realize that it's already Friday in the evening.

I think I got used to living with Felix a little. I started to get to know him a little day by day.

He's such a understanding person he respects me and my personal space not like other guys who just wants girls directly.

I woke up and quickly got to the shower I was so excited because today we're gonna go to a lawyer to ask for help.

But I still can't get over to what Felix said the other day I really can't tell if he's joking or not.

"What if we can make things work" those words he said kept echoing in my mind.

I took a quick shower and to my surprise Felix was not in the floor anymore. He usually sleeps there because I still can't bring myself to sleep in the same bed with a stranger.

I quickly put on clothes and started to walk downstairs. I quickly saw Felix examining our fridge he always cooks for the both of us. I know how to cook but the taste of Felix's food hits differently.

"What are you doing?" I said as I looked at him still looking for something in the fridge.

"Well we have no food left I think we have to go to the grocery store today" he said as he closed the fridge door.

"Wait I thought we're going to go to a lawyer today?" I said

"Well it can wait we have no food left we don't even have enough for breakfast so let's just go to a restaurant then go straight to the groceries" he said... wow he's like a grown up already.. he's good at making decisions.

"Well OK but tomorrow no more cancellations" I said

"OK fine let me take a quick shower first" he said

___________________________________

We parked in front of the waffle house near our place for breakfast since I guess we're out of food.

As we enter we quickly ordered

"I'll have a strawberry waffle with lots of whipped cream" I said well don't judge I like sweet things.

"I'll just have a blueberry waffle" Felix said.

We walked to our table and Felix pulled a chair for me before sitting to the opposite side of me.

"Whoa when did you became a gentleman" I jokingly said to him

"Well you're parents told me to take care of their little precious daughter" he said back copying the tone of my voice.

"Well I'm not a baby and I don't need anyone to take care of me" I said back to him

"You wanna be my baby?... Well you already are soo there's nothing you can do about it haha" he said

"Yah Felix tommorow no more excuses we need to go to that lawyer" I said that.... And the expression of his face suddenly changed.