𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 39

Asawa (n.) - Consort, spouse; a gender neutral term for the person to whom one is married with

Liyah's POV

"Felix, there's bugs in here, come on get up-" I was really surprised by what he did.

I just froze I didn't know what to do, when he pulled me and I'm now in his arms and we're both lying down in the beanbag.

"Mrs. Lee let's just sleep" He said

"You're drunk..Feli-" Is this it I can't believe this is happening, Felix was looking at my lips and I saw his half open. I pushed him but it was useless because he's too strong.

"Felix..." I said

He leaned his face to mine and I realized that I can't control what's happening right now, I can't believe I've been denying my feelings for him all this time, Felix....I think I'm starting to fall for you.

He placed his soft lips in mine and we started to kiss and it was not a swift one and I realized that this is my first kiss.

I felt his hand on my back pressing himself against my body while he's kissing me, OH MY GOSH, we both are now so close to each other, I forgot he's not my REAL boyfriend yet but we're married right? so is this ok?....He stopped kissing me and...

"I love you Mrs. Lee, I love you so much even though you don't like me back" he kissed me again. I suddenly remembered what he said earlier while we were playing truth or dare, so it means this is his first time saying I love you to someone and that someone is me.

I don't like him back? Can't he not get it? I kissed him because I'm starting to like him too.

I opened my eyes and looked at Felix's closed eyes while he's kissing me, I put my hands on his hair and then he stopped...

"Did you like...it? he said while I was still processing what just happened.

I can't barely breathe because of the kiss and does he really need to ask that kind of question?

I saw a glimpse of his face and I got up and started to walked away but then he pulled my arm.

"You put your hands on my hair to make me kiss you more, so that does mean you like the kiss? You like me?"

"Lee you're drunk " I said

"You really like me? I'm not imagining anymore or hoping? Is this real?" He added.

"Liyah likes me" he said that over and over again , until he fell asleep again.

Ok I'm gonna sleep in the guest bedroom after what happened I'm not sure what he's capable of.

I just found that here was a guest room in the end of the hallway upstairs, and I only found that room now, thinking about I feel really dumb that I'm already like 3 months into this house.

I lay on the bed and can't stop thinking about what just happened was that really my first kiss I slowly put my fingers on my lips feeling his warmth in my lips and with that I closed my eyes and started to enter dream land.

_________________________

Liyah's POV

I was still half asleep when I got out of the room I went downstairs and saw Felix waiting for me in the table.

"Take your breakfast" His voice...ok relax I quickly pulled out a chair and started to eat.

"Thank you" I said and gulped the glass of milk on the table.

"Last night...I drank too much...did I trouble you...I'm sorry..." Is he gonna remember what happened last night? I want to say many things (good things) I think I'm gonna tell him how I feel

"I'm sorry I should not let you clean the yard alone it was your birthday" Wait, what...smooth Lee very smooth.

" I cleaned and picked up the balloons already" Felix

"what?"

"What's wrong, why are you making that face?" Felix

"Y-you forgot it? you don't remember anything last night or anything? Don't you remember anything else?" come on Felix

He put his hands on his head and started massaging it.

"Anything else? Like What? What's that?" Gosh ok he just forgot it.

"It's ok, I don't want to eat, I'm gonna take Lixah for a walk" I annoyingly said and left the table.

________________________

Felix's POV

"Wait Mrs. Lee- " she left the table without finishing the food I made for her, she looks mad and went upstairs to take a shower.

Come on Lee Felix think what did you do last night? Wait did I vommit or something? did I trashed the house?

I heard the door slamed and saw Liyah come out with a leash in her hands she didn't even looked at me and just head straight to the front door.

I was left there alone thinking to the point that I might go crazy

__________________________

Lol.