𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 23

Affection: A tender and warm feeling toward someone; extreme fondness.

Felix's POV

I didn't want to eat anything and just decided to chill here for a bit in the rooftop because I'm too busy thinking about Liyah's problem

She said she's fine but why didn't she comeback at our house yet?.

I was thinking really hard and then I heard someone entered the rooftop.

I think there's a fight most students do their things here in the rooftop because it's far from the teachers and it cost less attention.

"Chloe what do you want?"
That voice I know that voice.

I looked and saw Liyah with Chloe pulling her hair.

_________________________

Liyah's POV

Chloe and I arrived at the rooftop and after she closed the door she started to pull my hair.

"Chloe what do you want!?" she slapped me and I fell.

"I heard you and Felix went on a little trip together? Wanna tell me the details?" Chloe.

"Yah I can do whatever the hell I want in my life and I didn't know that Felix was coming nothing happened between the both of us" Liyah.

She pulled my hair again and it cause me to stand up.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him nerd" Chloe.

"I am I don't even live with him anymore so just stop already" Liyah.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I heard a deep voice shout and it's Felix.

This is embarrassing I can't let him see this side of me.

Whenever I'm with him I always act though and mighty but on this exact moment I lost my strength.

He separated Chloe from me.

"I know that it's not proper for a man to hit girls but if you do this again I will find a way to make you leave this school...the heck Chloe I almost got crazy just thinking what did I do wrong to my wife, I thought she hated but no it was just all you I'm gonna stick with Liyah 24/7 from now on so if you're gonna do all that crazy revenge lady shit of yours don't even think about it" Tears suddenly come out of my eyes.

Chloe left and I was left along with Felix he helped fix my hair and held my hand to go sit with him in the bench.

"Yah I almost thought that you really want to kill me" Felix

I laughed with tears still in my eyes I didn't know that I can both laugh and cry st the same time.

"I just don't want you involve in my problems and she said that if she caught me with you she'll try her best to make yours and our friend's lives a complete missery. Liyah.

" How can she be so dumb how can my wife stay away from her husband " Felix

"How can you joke in a time like this" Liyah.

"I'm not joking this time Liyah please come home I know that you don't have feelings for me but give me time" Felix

"Our parents are also coming home to check on us before they leave for another trip outside the country" Felix

"I don't want them to think that I'm not taking care of you" Felix.

"Oh so we're married for almost a two months now?" I don't know why that question came out of my own mouth.

"Oh so your counting?" He suddenly laughed teasing me.

"Fine I guess I could come home besides I don't want to be a burden to Angel's mom." Liyah

"OK so you're gonna ride with me after school and we're both gonna pick up all of your clothes at Angel's house ok?" Felix

His eyes was almost as bright the sun I love this side of Felix. He's always there when I need him.

______________________

*After school*

Felix kept his promise and helped me get my things at Angel's.

I said goodbye to both of them and thank them for letting me stay there.

We arrived at our house and at this point Felix is feeling proud of himself.

I opened the door and Lixah greeted me I quickly dropped all my stuff just to carry her.

"I miss my baby so much did you miss mommy to?" I joked around. I can't believe I left this cute little puff ball all alone.

"Yup me and Lixah missed you so much" Felix pop out of nowhere, I didn't know Felix was behind me I quickly put Lixah down and grabbed all my things.

"um Felix I'm just gonna arrange my stuff upstairs" Liyah

"OK I'll help you wait a second" I quickly stood up

"No it's ok you already helped me so much" Liyah

"I insist" Felix

"Well OK if you say so"
_______________________

Liyah's POV

We are now both in the bedroom unpacking my clothes and Felix was folding them again neatly one by one because he said I can't fold clothes.

And yes he's right I just shoved them all in my suitcase.

Felix folds clothes neatly he's like a mom he knows how to cook, take care of you, and knows how to do the house work it doesn't really show that he came from a wealthy family.

"Felix its really OK you must be tired from school and maybe you have homework" Liyah

"It's really OK Liyah I'm going to do my homework later it's just one and it's really easy." Felix.

We both catch up with each other because we both haven't chatted like this in the past few days.

"OK this should be the last one" Felix said... Oh god not that one.

"Oh Felix you don't have to open that I can do that myself" I told him stealing the suitcase from his hands.

"Naa it's oka-" he quickly blushed when he saw my underwear... they were all clean though.

"I'm sorry I'll leave I'm so soory I didn't mean to" he quickly left the room like he'd just commited a crime.

I looked inside the suitcase and I was completely embarrassed no wonder he was in a hurry I think he saw my see trough undies.

________________________

Babyeeee Chloe