𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 12

Kalon (n.) - beauty that is more than skiing deep.

Liyah's POV

I was trying to reach for the window but I was to short so I tried to tip toe but in a split second I lost my balance and fell.

I felt a hand supporting my back and I saw Felix but the moment he catch me he slip and I landed on top of him now... Great

Felix and I were just inches apart locking both of are eyes at each other. Not one of us dared to spoke a word.

We both got back to our senses when we heard someone unlocking the door with a flashlight in his hands.

"oh I'm sorry" Felix quickly got up.

Shit what was I thinking I should have got up now it's gonna get even more awkward between the two of us aish.

"Hello is someone here?" we heard a man's voice coming towards us and it was the school guard he quickly changed his expression when he saw Felix in a good way though.

"oh it's you from the parking lot earlier what are you doing here?.... Did you find your girlfriend? " he asked Felix

"oh yeah I found her but I guess the janitor locked the door and thought no one was here" he replied.

I can't believe he calls me his girlfriend but I guess it's even more wierd if he's gonna say I'm his wife that would give them the wrong idea.

"Well you kids better get going while the rain stopped for a little while " he said

"Thank you mister" I said and smiled at him thank god he came because if not I'm gonna spend the night here with Felix and we will have to wait another two days before we can leave because it's Friday.

I packed up my stuff and followed Felix to the parking lot.

The whole walk to the parking lot was silent I don't blame him after what happened earlier, I guess another awkward session is coming up.

We both got inside the car and Felix drove us home.

I notice that Felix's clothes was still super wet he better get changed once we got home because if not he'll catch a cold or something.

We arrived at our house it was still super awkward. I rushed to the bedroom and quickly took a quick bath because I was drench when I fell onto Felix.

After I finished I quickly put on my pajamas and get ready to sleep we were stuck at the gym for like 3 hours I can't believe it went so fast.

I was about to drink a glass of water downstairs before I sleep but then I saw Felix in the living room lying on the floor.

I ran towards him and checked if he's OK.

"Felix are you OK? Can you hear me? Does something hurt?" I tried to calm down but I was panicking the whole time.

OK first let me changed your clothes first... I guess I should have let you shower first how selfish of me.

I brought him upstairs in our room and damn he's so heavy. I wrapped his arm around my neck and I supported his back.

After that long walk I threw him on the bed.

"Felix wake up you need to change your clothes"

"Yah Felix if this is one of your silly games it's not funny anymore"

When i placed my hand into his forehead, I found out that he has a fever..... Well I don't blame him because if I ran over the rain and didn't changed clothes for 3 hours I would have been the same.

Wait how am I supposed to change his clothes!

Yah he did it for me once but it was just my top and I can't really move that time.

OK Liyah you can do this.

I turned my head around as I take off his clothes gosh this is hard.

His pants was fine I guess I don't need to change his pants and it would be hella awkward if I do that.

I caught a glimpse of his abs and whoaa he must be working out.

"You like what you see?" I heard a deep voice coming from Felix and I got back to my senses

"Yaaah Felix I was trying to help you get changed but I guess you can do it yourself bye"

He caught me...... shit... I run out of the room as fast as I can and rushed to the kitchen.

"Well lucky for him I'm a good person and I'm gonna make him some soup."

I searched online on how to make Congee (egg rice porridge)
because its my favorite thing to eat when I have a fever maybe he'll like it too I guess.

I started to cut some spring onions and cooked rice.

I need to hurry up Felix must be dying in there. But I still can't believe he saw me earlier.

After I finished cooking I placed it in the same tray he gave me when I was sick and I put some medicine and a glass of water.

I carefully climb up the stairs and knocked on his door before I entered.

"Yah Felix can I come in?" I said in a soft voice because maybe he's sleeping and I don't want to wake him up.

"Yep I'm still up Mrs. Lee you can COME IN TO MY HEART."

well is he freaking sick or not because I can't really tell.

I entered the room with the tray and placed it on the small table next to the bed.

"Felix you need to eat, your stomach has to have something inside there for you to take your medicine" I said

"Wow thank you Mrs. Lee since when do you cook?" he said because he always cooks for the both of us I know how to cook but just a little.

"Yah I know how to cook, stop joking and have some porridge."
I quickly shoved a spoon full of porridge into his mouth.

"Felix you need to get better by tommorow because we still have to find a lawyer for our separation or something." I said because if we don't find one soon our parents are gonna comeback soon and it will be more harder.

"Oh I forgot about that" he said

yey 2 updates in one day stream backdoor it 1 already has 40 million views congrats boys💓