𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 55

Kalopsia(n.) - the delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are.

_________

Liyah's POV

I still love you and I hate myself because of that" I said to myself.

"I still love you too" what the-

I turned around to see him!

FELIX! I SAW HIM SITTING FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TREE.

Should I run out of here, wait he heard me right?

I glanced to make sure if he was there, and yes he is, I tried to pinch myself to make sure I was not imagining the whole thing.

Ok maybe he didn't hear me, I tiptoed away from him but I felt his arms tightly holding my wrist.

"It is you, why are you here? I thought it was one of my hallucinations but this is real you are real"

"Why did you leave?" I froze, coming back to Korea was a bad idea I didn't imagine this would happen, I just thought I could have a normal happy vacation with Angel.

"Me? Didn't you remember you were the one who told me to leave Felix!" It's been a while since I said his name that loud, I can't hold back myself from saying bad words and shouting at him.

"I didn't mean it, when I came back to the house that night, all of your stuff was gone, I didn't know what to do, I went to Angel's house and begged her to tell me where did you go!"

"Did she tell you?"

"Yes, but she didn't tell me which specific place she just told me you were at the states" Ugh, Angel I'm gonna murder that girl when I see her.

"So I left Korea, I searched for you, I enrolled in a school there, I tried calling your parents but they would not answer, I almost lost hope but I saw you with a guy in that graduation party, I thought that you already moved on, my heart shattered a million pieces" he left Korea for me? Did he search for me? I thought he and Chloe would be happy by now why waste his time on me?

"So you were there that night?"

"Yeah, I missed you and you were wearing a blindfold that time and I thought that that would be the last chance to hug you and touch you again"

"So that was you?"

"Yes and when that guy tried to harass you, it pissed me off I can't stand other guys touching you especially if you don't like it"

"You were that guy too?"

"Yeah, I thought you were gonna stay there forever, Liyah I was mad at you, I was mad because you weren't listening to my explanation but I'm sorry I am, please give me a chance to explain"

"That's it? Do you think one sorry is enough to cure the scar that you left me, Felix? Even though I moved a country far away from you, I didn't forget about you my mind was you 24/7 I didn't sleep for months, I had insomnia, I can't eat, I was thinking, maybe you and Chloe we're having fun, so I tried to forget you"

"I just wanted for you to cool off before talking to you again, but it was too late Liyah because I didn't know how to face you after what I have done to you "

Tears escaped my eyes while looking straight to Felix.

"I just wanted to let you cool down first, I never wanted Chloe it was always you, I will choose you every day Liyah"