𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 26

JELOUSY - the state or feeling of being jealous

Felix's POV

I really want to report with Liyah tommorow

"ROCK PAPPER SCISSORS SHOT" as I placed my hand I closed my eyes.... I opened them slowly and the result is...

_________________________

LIYAH'S POV

They both placed their hands and then.... Minho loses.

Felix picked scissors while Minho picked PAPPER.

"Minho I'll just call or text you the script of the report ok" I said.

"Sure Alexa I'll wait for your cal-" Minho didn't even finished his sentence.

"it's getting pretty late you should head home now.." Felix

"Be careful on the way home" Liyah.

"Yeah I'll be going first goodnight Liyah" Minho.

"I'll walk you outside" I said because it's rude to just let your guest leave on his own.
______________________

Felix's POV

Why is she so concerned with Minho does she like him or something.

And now they're even walking together well I guess luck wasn't on my side today.

______________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Minho walk outside our house.

"Alexa?"Minho

"Hmm?..... By the way why do you call me Alexa haha it's not like I hate it but you're the only one calling me that" Liyah

"Well I just want to be special to you" Minho

I guess he's as straight forward as Felix.

"I need to talk to you tomorrow it's very important are you free?" Minho

"Oh sure we can do that at lunch" as soon as I respond to his question he placed a huge smile on his face.

"Well this is far enough you can go now.... Bye Alexaaa see you tomorrow!" Minho

I just waved my hands and smiled at him I wonder what he's going to say tommorow I guess I'll find out.

____________________

Liyah's POV

I went back to our house and stayed in the living room because our books and our report is still there.

Oh wait I remembered that I have to give Minho the script of our report tomorrow.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello Minho it's Liyah"

"oh Alexa what's up"

________________________

Felix's POV

"Hello Minho" I was watching TV but then I overheard Liyah taking to Minho on the phone.

Gosh they were talking for it seems like an eternity I guess it's because of the report tommorow. I don't want to sleep yet but my eyes said otherwise.

"Goodnight Mrs Lee." I said but she didn't hear and she continued to talk to Minho.

"I said goodnight Mrs. Lee" she still wasn't answering.. Is she pretending that I'm not hear.

"Liyah?" Lol is she deaf.... But then I heard her and Minho laughing about something together.

I took her phone and ended their call.

"Hey what's that all abou-" I know she'd mad but what's done is done... Oh I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"I want my wife to look at me in the eyes when I say goodnight" I was walking closer to her at this point both of our faces are inches away from each other.

"Umm Goodnight" I smiled when I heard her voice and then walked upstairs feeling contented of what I just did.

___________________________

Liyah's POV

"I want my wife to look at me in the eyes when I say goodnight" Did I just heard what I heard plus with his deep voice.

He came closer to me and then I bumped into a wall then stopped. His face was close too close actually. Am I dreaming I know he likes me but I don't really know.

"Umm Goodnight." When I said that he walked away and head upstairs to sleep.

_______________________

Liyah's POV

I woke up and Felix wasn't I'm the bed... Yeah after that incident with me getting sick, we weren't awkward anymore I guess living with him everyday made me used to him.

I guess Felix is cooking downstairs... I yawned.. I took my phone and out and Gooooosh I'm late super late it's already 6:40 in the morning we still have reporting to do today.

I grabbed my towel.... I kicked the bathroom door and

"AHHHHHHH" I covered my eyes to see Felix in the glass shower stall naked.. Yeah don't ask me why the heck is our shower stall glass and clear.

______________________

Felix's POV

I didn't think Liyah would share the bed with me without you know chopping my body parts up.

I tried to wake her up but as usual she wasn't budging I checked the time and we're almost late for school.

"OK I'll just make breakfast later after I take a shower"

I did my shower routine and I heard a scream coming from outside the shower stall.

"Yah Liyah?" Felix

"You pervert what are you doing here?" i can't help but laugh when she asked that.

Things related to school sucks
I can't update like I used too T.T