𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 43

Virago (n.) a strong brave, or warlike woman; a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities.

_________________________

Liyah's POV

When we arrived and I was surprised because of Felix.

He suddenly kissed me and I can't get use to it, even though we already done it two times now, his kisses are really intoxicating I suddenly saw a person walked passed the car and jumped away from Felix

"Don't worry they're tinted" He laughed

I tried to get off but he held my hand to stop me, he started to hold both of my hands and leaned his head on my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Just 1 minute please because when we both get off this car I won't be able to get too close to you."

I could feel my cheeks burning from what he just said.

"Ok Mr. Lee" I can feel his arms wrapped around tightly on my waist and I place my hands brushing hi hair.

"You finally called me that...again" I suddenly remembered the basketball game during our P.E when I cheered for him and called him Mr. Lee.

"Well...technically you're my husband and t doesn't seem right that you call me Mrs. Lee all the time and I just call Felix" Liyah

"I love you Mrs. Lee you're mine forever"

"I love you too" Liyah

"I love you more" Felix

______________________________

Liyah's POV

I walked in first the classroom and Felix came in a little late so that no one would suspect us but I didn't prepare myself for what would happened next.

"Yah Liyah, Felix you two always enter the classroom together did you guys fight or something?" Hyunjin said, all of our classmates heard nd turned their heads on us, ok wrong move I guess we just have to keep it normal.

"No" me and Felix said at the same time ang just looked at each other trying to guess what the other one is going to say next.

"OK I was just asking" Hyunjin said head back to his seat.

The class started and at the same time I heard my phone chimed.

From: Felix

I can't stand being so far to you even though you're just beside me I want to talk to you freely.

I smiled when I read his text, this guy he really makes me blush in everything he does.

To Felix:

Me too but for now we need be patient first

From Felix:

What do you want to do tonight?

To Felix:

Well...anything.

From Felix

ok then let's eat out tonight

To Felix

Yep sure

"Mr. Felix" we both freaked out and quickly hid our phones

"Yes Ms. Kim?" We both said in unison, Only Felix was called out why did I answer too.

"What is the difference between Inquiry and research" Ms. Kim asked and Felix slowly stand up from his chair.

"Well in my opinion Inquiry and research are both seeking for information to have extensive knowledge. While inquiry is an act of asking for information, research is a systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions." Wow even though he was texting me the whole time he still had the chance to listen to what Ms. Kim was saying

The whole class gave him applause after he answered the the question, I can't believe that guy right there is my boyfriend.

___________________________

Liyah's POV

After the class ended we both went back to the house together to get changed and head straight to the restaurant I wore a black face mask and brought my shades even though it's night and Felix was just laughing at me.

"Well what do you wanna eat?" Felix

"I checked the Menu and ordered the least expensive dish and that's pasta but I still like though

"I'll order pasta"

"Ok I'll order the same" he called the waiter and and told him our orders

We both waited for a while and the waiter brought a cake to our table and I thought he brought it there by mistake I took a glance at the cake and it says HAPPY 1ST DAY AS MY MRS. LEE I just smiled when I finished reading it.

"Well you never seem to run out of surprises Mr. Lee" I said

"I'll never run out because you're the only one stuck in my head all day" he said and gave me my order.

We started eating and talking about the times when we both first meet I can't believe that he was the guy who saved me at the bathroom and the guy who comforted me at the beach that time and the next day I can't believe I'm already engaged to him, these past months have been truly a roller coster ride for the both of us.

In the middle of our chat Felix dropped his jaw, I think he's looking behind me or something I turned around to see

.

.

.

.

.

.

__________________________

I don't know what to say again>>>