𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 54

Meraki(v.) - to do something with soul, creativity or love.

Liyah's POV

"I missed you" This voice This scent, this chest, this warmth no it can't be, right?

Stop thinking about a guy that's in another country right now.

This can't be, it can't be right? There's no way.

"OK time to lift your blindfolds" I heard the mc said.

I slowly lift my blindfold the reveal
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Liyah, we won" James hugged me and while jumping, when he let go I turned around.

"Did you talked to me earlier?" I said to James.

"No I just found you, why is there something wrong?" James

"No, sorry everything's fine" I must be crazy right now, or is it just the effect of alcohol.

Yeah that must be it, but I swear that voice... OK, I'll stop I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of the night.

"It seems that there's only one couple that found each other" The mc girl pointed at us and others started clapping and I just put a smile on my face.

"The prize will be free ice cream dessert for the both of you" And then out of nowhere they handed us a big bowl of ice cream in a variety of flavours.

"Shall we eat it there?" James said pointing in one of the little cottages.

"Yeah sure," I just followed him.

"So Liyah, your accent rocks"

"Oh, do you think so?" 3 years of English lessons paid off.

"Yeah, so what are your hobbies?"

"Umm, studying,-

" You enjoy that stuff? " He started holding his stomach bursting of laughter.

Is it that funny that I like studying?

" OK I'm sorry, but that's a first," he said wiping off his fake tear.

"Let's finish this I want to take you somewhere else"

"OK" I didn't like his personality he seems too much for me?

But I still can't stand the fact that he laughed so much when I said my hobby was studying.

"Come let's go" He offered me his hand and I had no choice but to take it to not seem rude.

He took me deeper in one of the rooms his room.

"You know, when I first saw you I completely fell for you Liyah" why does every guy confess to me like this?

"Umm yeah, I think I should go my friends-

He grabbed my wrist and looked me in between his arms.

" Stay here for a while, we just won a contest let's do something to celebrate, maybe you and me could-

I slapped him as hard as I could pervert I know what he's trying to do and I'm not interested in guys especially.

" Oh so like it rough? " he quickly got up and threw me in the bed.

"What the hell- He covered both of his hands in my mouth and placed a cloth so that I can't speak.

" So where do we begin? " Tears fell right out of my eyes I tried my best to call for help but I can't let out a sound, he put a blindfold on me and tied it super tight.