𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 50

Elegant- (adj.) pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.

____________________

Liyah' POV

I found myself locking my gaze to him and when he noticed me he came loser and said "did I make you fall for me again Mrs. Lee?" He said teasing me, "You wish Mr. Lee" I said back

"I'm just messing with you Mrs. Lee" He offered me a hand and we started coming out from the backstage and to the main stage.

He brought me to the center and come to think of it, we didn't really practice this part I'm just following his lead. 

He knelled in front of me and gave me a ring a placed it gently in my finger and started to dance the waltz, I didn't really mind because this portion was supposed to be like anyway so I'm not complaining.

We danced together and I completely forgot about other people around us, it was just only me and Felix in our own little worlds.

After we danced we both head to opposite directions to each other to perform the final walk, and it went pretty smooth seeing all those people cheer for both me and Felix seemed nice.

Then all of the other contestants made their way to the main stage for the question and Answer, to be honest I don't really care about the other awards as long as I'll get the Best in question and answer.

My nervousness completely faded away into thin air after what Felix to made me relax. Others however didn't seemed relax as I was causing them to stutter while answering the question.

The Mc gave me her cue before asking me question "Ok are ready Mrs. Alexa" before giving us the main question she'd asked these question for us to be not tense I guess.

"I guess I'm ready as I'll ever be" I smiled looking confident to the judges.

"Based on your quote earlier, why do you think that the best thing to hold onto life is each other?"  I looked at Felix first and smiled before turning my gaze to the judges.

"Why do I think that the best thing to hold onto life is each other, well there's another saying that NO MAN IS AN ISLAND, no one was ever made to go through life alone, when all of us are going through something having a person by your side is better that having no one that's why having someone beside you especially on your darkest days because when you see that person smile" I looked at Felix is he crying? 

" It assures you that everything's gonna be ok" everyone just stood there all gazes on me, did I said something wrong? but they all applaud me while wiping off their tears. 

It was Felix's turn to answer, I know he can do it he's Felix he can do anything "What do you think about the saying DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS" whoa I wish I got that question.

"Well when you say the word DREAM it can be anything I always thought that I'll never find a dream for myself, but then someone made me open my eyes to what a dream really is, and that saying DON'T GVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS means you may fall many times, you may stress or pressured when the things you want doesn't go the way they should be" I felt guilty hearing him answer that question, all those times that he made an effort just for me to notice him.

"But we all gotta start from scratch right? because you're success doesn't taste sweeter if you didn't go through any of that hardship" when he finished they all applaud him and I could hear girls screaming his name.

I could even see one of the judges letting out a tear or two, after we both finished answering the questions I felt relief like a huge pain in my chest just lifted.

After that they called all of us out again and started to announce the winners, I'm lying to myself if I said that I'm not expecting to win.

The judges already left and other teachers because they have to prepare for the next activity, so at this point only the students were left.

"The winner and will take home both of the crowns tonight are......

.

.

.

.

"ALEXA LLIYANAH PARK and LEE FELIX" a bunch of confetti fell from above and the cheering of our classmates along with other students filled the whole gymnasium.

The winners last year was the ones who put the crowns on us and the whole time I was just holding both Felix's hands.

"SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!" their voices once again filled the whole gymnasium and Felix took a microphone.

"To all the students who sacrificed their voices just to cheer for both Mrs. Le- I mean for both me and Liyah I would like to thank you all from the very bottom of my heart, joining this contest I didn't really expect to win, joining was already enough for me because of someone" he turned to me and what he did next was more shocking.

"Liyah, I'm sorry"  what why-

He pulled me and attached his lips next to mine and we could hear all the students doubled their screams, I can also hear other girls crying.

It was a swift but deep kiss but I was still paralyzed by it, when he broke the kiss he hugged me and whispered "this was away better prize" oh god even here Felix could manage to make me a tomato again.

While we were changing outfits Felix rushed to my dressing room and told me our parents are video calling us.

I quickly fixed myself and Felix held up the camera to capture both of us in the frame.

"So how did it go?" My mom asked with Felix's mom beside her.

"We both won mooooom, I wish you could come, all of you"

"Yeah we even kis-" I put my hand in Felix's mouth not let him finished his sentence.

"Yes, sweetie we didn't heard you?" His mom asked and I could see his making a face.

"Yeah umm, we....gotta go we need to do other things first we'll call you later 

____________________

This series is gonna end soon and it will hold a very special place in my heart because this was my first time writing a fanfic.