𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 31

Philophobia (n.)- fear of being in or falling in love

Felix's POV

Time flew so fast today, well probably because I was just in the clinic all day. I don't even know how to approach Liyah after what happened earlier.

I know what I said was selfish, I know this is all my fault, I guess I'll just have to accept things the way they are.

I have to make up with Mrs. Lee as soon as possible, I have to say I'm sorry. I have to say I'm happy for her even though it hurts so much.

I was about to get up when the door opened and I saw Chan again?!

"I thought you both were going to talk?" Chan said it straight away.

"Well I didn't know what happened, the moment she said Minho's name I got worked up"

"When she came back In the classroom.... I could tell that she cried" Chan

When he said those words I felt a guilt in my stomach I wanted to punch myself from what I did earlier.

"Sh-She cried?"

"Yeah, You know bro maybe your speculations aren't right, I mean she wouldn't react that way if the didn't care for you"

"She didn't pay much attention in class like she was busy thinking of other stuff and I bet that other stuff is you, she kept asking the time because she wants to eat and talk with you at lunch" Chan

That small talk with Chan really helped me you know he's really like my brother.

I waited outside the school so that me and Liyah can go home together but there was no sign of her.

"Kid...It's you again" the school guard asked me...Ohh he was the guy I meet the other time when I waited for Liyah.

"oh um hello I'm just waiting for my girlfriend again." Felix

"oh that pretty girl who was with you last time....I totally though you two broke up" the school guard said.

"What makes you think that?" Felix

"I just saw her earlier with a guy on her way home.. I thought that was you" Reality flashed before my eyes...It's really happening, Lee Know...why does it have to be Lee Know.

"are you ok kid?" He waved his hands over my face

" y-yeah I'll get going now thanks for the info" I bowed and waved goodbye.

I head straight home hoping Liyah would be there.

__________________________

Liyah's POV

I wasn't myself at all I can't pay attention in class, whenever Mrs. Kim called my name she has to say it like a couple times for me to notice it.

I didn't know that Felix had a huge impact on me...Minho's words came back to my head....What if I like Felix.

What we become a real couple. Gosh Liyah what are you thinking snap out of it.

________________________

Liyah's POV

Class was over and I didn't even realize it. Is Felix still in the clinic should I ask him to go home together?

No all I can remember are his last words from earlier, he really must hate me.

I didn't even know that tears were already falling down from my face.

"Liyah are you ok?" I turned around to see Minho holding up his handkerchief.

I slowly took his handkerchief and wiped it all over my face.

" I wish I am but I'm not ok" more tears escaped my eyes as I say those words.

"It's ok I'll take you home" Minho offered.

I just nodded.

The whole walk was really awkward Minho and I didn't said a word all we could hear are my sniffles and my runny nose.

"Ok I'll say goodbye now... and I think you should tell him you're feelings you already know that he feels something for you... he has to know sooner or later so don't make him wait."

"Thank you Minho, I'll think about it first I don't wanna tell him yet and I don't want him to get hurt"

"I'm already hurt so just tell me now" Is that who I think it is?

I turned my head to see Felix ?

________________________

Felix's POV

Ok Felix you're gonna make up with Mrs. Lee today. Just think positive,

.

.

.

All my confidence went down when I saw Liyah and Minho outside the house I didn't got outside the car yet.

"he has to know sooner or later so don't make him wait." I already know that you both are a thing, you don't need to rub it in.

"Thank you Minho, I'll think about it first I don't wanna tell him yet and I don't want him to get hurt" ok I cant take it anymore I don't want her to hide something I already know.

I walked up to them.

"I'm already hurt so just tell me now" Both of them were shocked to see me, I guess they didn't expect me to ruin their little date time or something.

"Ok Liyah I'll go first now...remember what I told you" Minho said and left, what did he mean by that?

"We both better head inside first" Even hearing her voice makes me forget all that happened.

We both changed to more comfortable clothes and head down to the living room to talk.

" Felix-" I didn't let her finished because I know this is gonna coming from her.

"No don't say it, I don't wanna hear it, I already know that you and Minho are dating you don't have to say it, I didn't mean it but Mrs. Kim told me to look for you two because class is about to start.

_________________

Oh no drama