𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 21

Fancy: Has a strong liking or love for someone.

LIYAH'S POV

"Wait seven minutes in what now? "

They pushed me and Felix inside the tent and then Hyunjin said "Seven minutes starts now!"

"Why did you have to pick dare" I said looking at him with angry eyes.

"Because this is the chance for you to tell me what's going on with you? You think I didn't notice it's not like you to just ran away for no reason" can he see through me? he's right.

"I just don't wanna get close to you others may get the wrong idea about it" I just didn't feel like telling him right there.

"Liyah my parents already left me alone many times and now you're just gonna leave because of some people" he argued with me. I felt guilty I now his I shouldn't have just left withour explaining to him properly.

"I thought you were my player 2 but I guess it was just my imagination " he added

"Felix it's really not you're fault you didn't do anything wrong it's just I think this would be the best for you.." I explained but he just turned his back on me.

"Felix aren't you tired of me? Of this stupid marriage our parents set up.. I know that you don't want it either-"

"Liyah I like you OK?... I already loved you since the day we meet. When we talked that night at the beach, when you stole my belt every second I meet you, I love you." Felix

Am I dreaming Lee Felix likes me I don't know if this is true or not but I'm not really sure about my feelings towards him.

"Felix that's just infatuation I know that my parents just forced you to say that you don't have to-"
____________________

Felix's POV

Why can't she just believe me do I look like I'm lying to her?

I held her hand and placed it in my chest.

"Liyah can't you hear it my heart only beats for you" she pulled her hand back.

"Felix i-

We heard a beeping sound coming from the timer they set.

__________________

Liyah's POV

I heard the timer ringing I got up and got out of the tent.

It's really obvious that they heard all of it I can tell by their expression.

"OK let's go to sleep then?"

Everybody was silent no one dared to speak even Hyunjin.

Felix didn't talk to me after that and he kept his distance.

The boys are on one tent while me and Angel are on a separate tent.

But there was this one spare tent for us to change clothes inside it but no one slept in it.

I changed in my pajamas and tried to sleep.

I can't get over about what happened earlier

Was it true or was he just forced to say it.

I can't really sleep I have many thoughts running around my head.

Thank you Lee Felix you're the first guy that won't make me sleep because I'm thinking about you.

I tried to sleep again and again but it was no use I checked the my phone and it's already 1 in the morning.

I really feel like I need to use the bathroom so I got up moving really slowl not to wake up Angel and got outside.

I looked for the bathroom and quickly got inside it.

_________________

FELIX'S POV

I can't sleep I don't know if it's because of the guy's snoring or because of Liyah.

I remembered a spare tent I grabbed my pillow and blanket and went inside the other tent.

Yes perfect peace and quiet.
_____________________

Liyah's POV

After I finished using the bathroom I realize that our tent moved I remembered that it was place over there but now it's in a different position.

I entered the tent and my eyelids became heavy and just dozed off.

___________________

Felix's POV

I slept covering my whole body with my blanket and was surprised to see Liyah sleeping beside me.

I quickly pinched myself to see if this was a dream but no it's not.

She just entered the tent without her beddings and just stole my other pillow.

Yah this girl I can't believe I just confessed my love for her earlier too bad she didn't accept it.

I know she's a really heavy sleeper so even if I'm gonna shout at her all night she won't wake up.

I just took my blanket and shared it with her.

But I felt her hand again hugging me from the back.. Oh I completely forgot she has this habit I remembered when we woke up like this and she almost killed me I don't want to be killed by you today Mrs. Lee.

I still can't sleep I went by the seashore to appreciate the sound and the view of it.

I felt a hand in my shoulder and due to my awesome reflexes I twisted his hand and I quickly let go of his hand when I saw him.

"Minho? What are you doing here I thought you were sleeping?" Felix

"I heard everything earlier you know between you and
Liyah" Minho"

"Don't remind me it didn't go to well but I wanna ask you something what do you really feel about her? " Felix

"Why do you ask I know it's not important to you" Minho

"it's very important to me" Felix

"Well yes you're right I like her the same way as you do because I thought that you both didn't have feelings for each other" Minho

"Well let's have a fair competition but I already confessed my feelings" Felix

"You're in the lead though and you have an advantage because you live with her in the same house and you're completely his husband." Minho

"You also forgot that she doesn't have feelings for me" Felix

"What if we split it up you can make he yours in your house and I can Court her in school?" Minho

"Are you sure? I'm not really sure about this"

Yeah me too I'm not sure lol