𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 57

Ineffable (adj). too great to be expressed in words.

Liyah's POV

We both made eye contact and he slowly leaned forward with his hands caressing my check. I just closed my eyes and . . . . "WE'RE BACK AND WE BROUGHT FOOD!" 

I immediately distanced myself away from Felix and saw him smirking, like he didn't care about what just happened and just waited to see my reaction.

" So you two are good now?" Hyunjin said while placing what they bought in the kitchen counter.

"Not 100% yet but I think I got it" Why are they were talking like nothing just happened, my face completely turned into a tomato and I dashed to my room.

_____________

"Liyah I have great news" Angel screamed

" Hmm what is it? " 

" Chan's getting married! " 

" What?!" I heard two voices behind me, I guess Felix didn't leave and Hyunjin was there too.

" Already? " I heard Hyunjin, Why- what the hell happened, I didn't remember Chan having a girlfriend when I left.

" Wait can someone explain to me what I missed? " I said.

" Well short after you left Chan started dating Chun-ja " Hyunjin

" Chun-ja and Chan kept running into each other and after a while they didn't realize they have feelings each other " Angel

I can't believe Chan is really getting married, while I still don't know what to do with my life.

" So we're all invited plus we get to be bride's maids and Hyunjin and Felix are part of it too " Angel

"Wait how did Chan managed to get me on the list, I mean how did he found out that I'm back? "

" Oh I told him yesterday " Angel

" Oh that was quick " 

_____________________________

" So are you gonna give him a second chance, knowing that he really roved himself plus it wasn't his fault about the Chloe issue." Angel said while helping me dress up.

" I just said to take things slow, " 

" Are you really sure, what if he falls for someone else then you'll go heartbroken mode again leave the country " Angel

" Well if really loves me he'll stay, I think I'm just waiting for a sign like last time "

" Girl what sign do you still need? " Angel

" The reason of why I fell for him in the first place " 

After Angel finished, putting make-up on me and walked down wearing a silver fitted dress I had no choice but to wear shoes that weren't my size since I left my other stuff at the states, well I guess I'll just have to endure the pain the whole night, When I walked down my eyes landed on Felix's.

Since he found out that I'm staying here at Angel's he keeps coming here, I really think I should an apartment though because I think I'm invading to much of her space.

"You look so pretty Liyah" Felix

"Eww, stop with the cheesy lines and let's go" Hyunjin.

We arrived at the church and just in time the weeding was about to start, Felix offered me a hand since he's my partner.

" Does this seemed familiar to you?" Felix