𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 9

Metanoia (n.) - the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self or way of life; spiritual conversation

Liyah's POV

My head still hurts when I woke up but I realize that this was not I wore yesterday.

I quickly spread my arms and legs to stretch on the bed bumping something.....

and I almost scream to see Felix sleeping beside me.

"Yaaaah what are you doing here what did you do to me last night did we umm?" I kicked Felix out of the bed making him fall.

"You can't just attack someone while they're sleeping you know.... And for your information your head can almost fry an egg last night and you were freezing I just gave you a sponge bath and changed you're clothes" he said massaging his head because of the fall.

"wait you you changed my clothes?... Yah you perv-" I didn't even finish my sentence when I felt my stomach hurt again.

I jumped back to bed and curled into a little ball pressing my hands against my stomach. I didn't even notice several tears are streaming down my face due to the pain I felt.

" Liyah are you OK? Does it hurt again?" he said looking worried about me.

"Yeah don't worry I'm like this every month when I have my period" I said with my face full of tears

"Mrs. Lee just so you know I didn't looked at you while changing you're clothes I even turned my head I swear... I'm gonna make breakfast " he said and the left me alone inside the room

Felix's POV

Liyah didn't even know that her face was full of tears I mean do girls really experience that kind of things well I'm glad that I'm a guy.

Once I reached the kitchen I immediately cooked Liyah's favorite meal.. French toast with Nutella with a side of strawberries she really likes that fruit when I was placing it on her plate I remembered yesterday's breakfast she finished that waffle strawberry in a second.

I remembered when my mom used to get her periods she would make a hot compress or a heat pack and placed it on her stomach. She also likes chocolate or sweets and my dad would give her pain killers.

I quickly ran to the store near our house and bought some painkillers and some sweets for her.

I placed all of the things in the food tray and carefully brought it to her.

Liyah's POV

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"You can come in.." I said in a low voice because I can't focus on anything except the pain I feel in my stomach.

I looked to see who it is and I was surprised to see Felix with a tray of period neccesities.

"Mrs. Lee you need to eat if you want to get better I think you still have a fever plus your period might still hurt so use this" He gave me a heat pack.

"Whoaa you're such a life saver did you have an ex girlfriend of something how do you know that this stuff helps" I said looking at him

"Well my mom also experienced this kind of pain and my dad would give these things to her and it made the pain go away so I thought maybe it would work for you to" He said

I took the plate with French toast and nuttela with my favourite fruit strawberries and started to dig in the breakfast that Felix made for me.

If he's not here maybe I could have died he's such a life saver maybe he's not that bad after all.

I was eating and Felix was also joining me it hit my mind that me and him are suppose to go to a lawyer for our divorce annulment thing.

"Felix I completely forgot we were supposed to go to a lawyer today" I stood up but I can still feel the pain and quickly landed back on the bed.

"Liyah can't you see you're still sick and that office is not gonna go anywhere" he said while tucking me back to bed.

"Tommorow's Monday we have to wait a whole week again" I said trying to get out of bed but my body and Felix wasn't letting me get out.

"Health comes first Mrs. Lee if you can't get better I can't promise you to go out today" he said while cleaning up the empty plates and placed them back to the tray.

He left the room with the dishes, well he's such a grow up, I can take care of myself. I tried to get off of bed one last time it was the same as earlier.

Felix took care of me the whole day not leeting me out of his sight.

And we didn't know it was already Monday again.

___________________________________

I was already heading downstairs when Felix honked his car I'm always slow so he should just get used to it.

When we arrived at school I can hear people still gossiping about us not as many as last week but there's still some of them.

"I'm sick of this if they're just gonna gossip about us they need to do it properly..... I can hear all of you" I shouted.

"Yah Mrs. Lee i already told you, don't pay attention to those losers they're not worth our time" he said

How can he be so mature I need to think like that too you know because I feel like he's my baby sitter.

The day was just an ordinary day. Me and Felix didn't communicate much at school to lessen the gossips we just talked when we need to.

When our class finished I got ready go home. I was packing my things when Chloe suddenly came up to me and handed me bottles of cleaning supplies.

"Can you do me a favor and put this in the storage room inside the gym please" she said

"why me there are plenty of students here" I said because I really wanted to go home and Felix is waiting for me outside the classroom.

"Our teacher Ms. Kim said you do it" she said

"Ugh fine" I said to her.

I walked out of the classroom and saw Felix leaning against the wall looking down.

"Yah Felix you can go outside first I'm just gonna put this stuff in the gym real quick" I said explaining the situation to him.

"yep be careful Mrs. Lee" he said and turned around

I still can't believe he's calling me that stupid nickname again welp some things never change.

I walked to the gym and as I got near the students I passed by lessened and when I arrived there there was no one I quickly put the cleaning bottle inside the storage room and heard footsteps behind me I saw Chloe closed the door behind me.

"That's what you get for stealing Felix away from me Goodluck getting out MRS. LEE haha"

"Yah Chloe when I get free from here I'm gonna rip your face apart" I shouted

"Do as you wish she said as she left the gym"

"Heeeelp anyone?" I shouted

I just shouted the same words over and over again how can I get out of here?

So yeah 4 uploads in a day that's a new record I guess and I would appreciate if you vote for my story just to give me inspiration ❤️