𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 28

Amour (n.) -from the French word for love this is a serious love affair, usually a secret one.

__________________________

Felix's POV

My body can't move , I tried to calm myself down but It wasn't working. Minho confessed his love for Liyah.

I don't know what should I do, then she suddenly spoke and told Minho compliments.

"Minho you're kind smart and a very wonderful person-" I can't bear to hear her answer anymore .

I can't bear seeing the one I love telling someone else that they love them. I can't bear seeing her happy with someone else. I can't accept the fact that I'm gonna the reason of her sweet smile anymore.

So before Liyah could finish her answer I left without telling them I was there. I completely forgot that Liyah doesn't want to be with me in the first place. I forgot that this was just an ARRANGED MARRIAGE with ARRANGED FEELINGS. We're both just married by paper. I guess they'll start dating tomorrow, I mean why not Minho is the ideal guy that girls want.

_______________________

Liyah's POV

"Minho you're kind smart and a very wonderful person......but I'm sorry.....I'm sorry...I'm soo very sorry......but who am I to say this? ....Who am I to reject you?-

" Don't be like that ..everyone deserves to love or to be loved ... I get your point...I was totally prepared for this.. so you don't have to be sorry. Minho said with a smiling face buy his eyes said otherwise ..I can't really tell his emotion right now.

"Can we still be friends?" I asked even though I know he's not going to accept it.

"Sure" wait what ...

"Lunch break is almost over....we better get going" Minho said

I can't really speak ,I can't get the right words to come out of my mouth, the whole walk to the classroom was very awkward, what do you expect.

We arrived just in time for the next class......I smiled at Felix when I saw him but he just turned his head on me.

"Did something happened with Felix?" I asked my best friend Angel.

"Whoa you're worried?" she teased me.

"A little because that's not like him" Liyah

"I don't know what happened either he was like that when he entered the classroom" Angel

____________________________

Liyah's POV

Minho didn't talked to me as much ... I guess he just wants me to have my space.

What's odd is Felix didn't wait for me outside .... his car wasn't there anymore. I guess he has somewhere urgent to be .

I walked by myself on the way home, Felix didn't came home yet.... I'll just wait for him and cook dinner.

___________________________

Felix's POV

I know It's selfish of me to just leave Liyah but I really can't face her right now.

I want to distract myself from all of this.

[calling Hyunjin]

[oh hello, what's up man?]

"are you free tonight? let's have a guy's night out my treat"

[ok first of all, there's school tomorrow and what the hell happened, why are you suddenly asking for a guy's night]

"come on, It's weird to drink at the bar alone, some people may think I'm a creep or something"

[ugh fine but I won't drink I'll just accompany you so you won't do something embarrassing or something]

"you're the best I'll pick you up"

____________________________

Hyunjin's POV

Felix chugged down bottle after bottle of soju....... I wonder what happened to him he won't tell me anything.

He kept drinking non-stop "yah Felix I think that's enough for today.. we still have class tomorrow"

"Aish don't worry I can handle it ...."

I know for sure something must have happened, for him to act like this, this isn't Felix at all.

I wonder if he and Liyah had a fight or maybe it's because of his parents?

Lee Felix... You just brought me here and I can almost die thinking what's happening to you.

___________________________

Felix's POV

I know this is not the right way to forget about Liyah and what happened earlier the more I think about It, the more I get mad at myself for not trying hard enough

I want to think It's still the same, I want to think that I'm the one she picked and not Minho. I just wanna be the guy that she deserves.

But how can I prove myself now that Minho filled her empty space up instead of me.

I haven't felt this way in a long time, the last time I felt like this when my parents didn't attend the school FAMILY Day and just left me all alone.

I suddenly remembered my promise to Liyah and myself when we both were at the beach watching the sunrise,

I remembered I promise myself that the next time I go there this won't be arranged anymore that we finally both have the same feelings for each other.

But I guess promises are really meant to be broken.

___________________________

Liyah's POV

It's already 11pm and Felix Isn't home yet, I'm starting to worry about him he might be in trouble or something, Ok Liyah relax he's Felix I'm sure he can take care of himself

Wait I can't just lie around here, I might go crazy thinking about where he is.

I called him a few times but he wasn't picking up.

I started to worry more but I notice that his car was also not here..

I tried calling Chan....

Hello?, Liyah what's up

Sorry if I disturb you Chan, but Felix has been acting weird since earlier and he isn't home right now.

What that's not like Felix at all but sorry I don't know where he is right now though.

OK it's ok thank you Chan.

__________________________

Sorry if the episodes are getting shorter....