𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 46

Skinny Love (n.) -When two people love each other, but are too shy to admit it, yet they show it anyway.

_____________________

Liyah's POV

"Liyah let's sleep together" My jaw dropped because of what he said.

"What?" Liyah

"You know sleep next to each other, you don't sleep next to me anymore I miss your hugs" oh that kind of sleeping together Liyah you really have dirty mind.

"This is too fast Felix, let me sleep first in the guest room" I simply said and walked back to the guest room to take a quick bath.

"But we already slept together like once or twice and hugged each other in bed" I want to do that with Felix I want to hug him until I wake up but sometimes we need to have limitations, sometimes what we want is not always the right thing.

"That was different Felix...I was sick" I just gave an excuse.

"Well I'm sick..." he said, I know what you're trying to do Felix, I turned and just entered the bathroom.

"Well if you change your mind and want someone to hug I'll fly from my bed and cuddle you" Everything he says makes me blush, I can't believe I'm really dating someone.

Somehow I convinced him to just sleep in the bedroom while I'll sleep here in the guest room, I like how he's clingy but also respects my privacy and gives me space.

____________________

Liyah's POV

"Yah since when" Chan shouted and Hyunjin and Minho quickly covered his mouth with his hands.

"Umm...It was the day after her birthday" Felix answered

"Soo Liyah is off limits from now on, only I can touch her" he said and I just smiled in my seat.

"Well...Angel and I need to tell you guys something too" Hyunjin said, but I think I already know what he's going to say.

He pulled Angel beside him and interlocked his fingers with hers Felix looked at me like he's trying to say that he wants to do that to, don't worry Felix when the time comes when everybody sees me the way you saw me.

"We're actually dating" He held both of their arms up I can see Chan's surprised face and Minho dropped his jaw, Me and Felix didn't react as much as Chan and Minho because we saw this coming when we saw them eating at the restaurant and Angel already confirmed it herself the other day.

"Wait...aren't you surprised? Minho said and the whole gang turned their heads to both me and Felix.

"Yeah, you didn't react as much as I thought you would" Hyunjin said.

"Well...we actually saw you both at the restaurant we as in, me and Felix were dating the other night" I explained.

"Well I'll just have to look after you kids, make sure school always comes first" Chan said bringing all of us in for a big hug. Lol he's really like a single parent taking care of his kids.

A week past and Felix's competition is also coming every time they would practice after school the gang would always watch their practice, Coming here everyday I can almost memorize their choreography, Since the first day until today Felix did the same with Chloe, he didn't let her touch him nor let her hold his hand.

Every time Chloe would look pissed and I can't help but just laugh at her face, sorry but you can't take my Mr. Lee away from me that easy.

*Next Day*

"Liyah!" I heard someone shouted my name while I was walking to my next class, I turned my head to see Chloe? What does she want now?

"I don't know what you feed to Felix, but that doesn't work on me" She said straight to my face without any hesitation, luckily there wasn't many students in the halls because class is gonna start like in a few minutes.

"What do you mean?" I know what she means I just said that to you know be natural guess.

"You don't have any talents, you're too plain for him" She said

"Well then just take Felix" I said and walked inside the classroom.

I entered just in time because Ms. Kim announced that there will be other activities like cheerleading and basketball and there's also a battle with the bands.

"Ok girls head to the gym now because you all are gonna join the cheerleading"

"Ms. Kim can I join?"

We all turned all of our heads and saw

.

.

.

.

__________________

💫