𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 41

Habromania (n.) - delusions of happiness

___________________

Liyah's POV

"Ok you can take it off now" I took off the blindfold and my jaw dropped when I saw

.

.

.

.

This place... I saw a path of rose petals leading up. It's that place when you can see the perfect view of the sea and the sunset and sunrise.

I walked and saw a table for two with many food along with strawberries with fairy lights as decorations I also saw lights on the trees.

"Wow Felix, what, how did you do this...I thought you were at the house the whole time?" I said as he pulls up a seat for me.

"Well I got a help from a friend...I called the owner and told them to prepare this...this place, I know this place is really special to you, even though I don't want to go here yet" Wait what did he say?

"Why is there something wrong with this place?" Liyah

"I promised myself last time that the next time I come here we're already together but I didn't really kept my promise, but being with you here Is already enough for me" Oh I remember that time, that day, the day when he said he sees me more that a friend.

"Felix you didn't really have to do this-" Liyah

"Just think of this as your birthday present and my apology for what happened last night I can't really remember what happened but I'm really sorry" I can't really believe he forgot."

"You really didn't remember anything do you?" Liyah

" I tried but I really can't remember it" Felix

I just ate my food without talking to Felix. I tried everything to look normal because I don't want Felix to know that something changed or notice that I'm slowly falling for him or something, I feel so paranoid.

He stayed quiet and I just stared and saw him eating his food with a serious face.

"You know I prefer you talking to me even if you're pissed or angry than just being quiet and I don't know what in the world are you thinking" he said and we both finally locked our eyes together.

I heard my stupid heart beat like crazy what's your problem, Liyah? he didn't even do anything to make you react like this.

I looked away from him.

"You're not gonna tell me? I almost got crazy thinking about it earlier" Felix

" Why are you forcing me to say it, It's your fault you can't remember." Liyah

"Just tell me- he shouted and I can't help myself anymore

"Felix you know why I got pissed earlier at breakfast...Because you kissed me, you kissed me so deeply that I almost forgot my name-"

He pulled me close to him and Once again and this time it was deeper maybe It was because he's awake and knows what he's doing unlike last night.

He broke the kiss and lifted my hand placing it in his chest "You feel this? My heart beats so fast whenever you're with me or near me even though I'm just looking at you I'm already shaking.

He leaned in again and yeah I think this was the answer I was looking for, I love Felix, it took me too long to realize it but I really love him for sure this time, no matter how much I deny my feeling for him...I can't really do it anymore I really love him.

I placed my lips on his and kissed him passionately for reals this time, that It's not just him but also me, I I realize that It's his second time kissing me.

He pulled me close to him, gosh we're both so close to each other I could feel his abs.

He again broke the kiss and said, "I love you Liyah even though, you don't like me back." is this deja vu or something those were the exact words he hold me last night. and kissed me again I could het used to this.

Can't he tell already that I like him? he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Did you like it?" He said.

"Do you like me now for reals?"

"No more hoping?"

I saw the sunset and turned my back on Felix walking away from him, since this place is pretty wide.

He followed me and started to shout

.

.

.

.

______________

I'm stuck between cringe and excitement. muehehe