𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 35

Yearning (n.) - a strong urge to be with someone.

Liyah's POV

Felix's words made me a little bit guilty but if fate wants us to be together then we will be, because if we're meant to be for each other then we'll be together but if not then we won't.

"hey Felix, here's your Ice cream" I pretended that I didn't heard anything.

"soo our little Grace is awake" I smiled at Grace but she rejected me again for the hundredth time

"haha don't worry Mrs. Lee you two will get close... you just need to play with her and give her food a little more." Felix trying to cheer me up.

_______________________

Liyah's POV

"So Felix.... Why did you like me" I asked out of nowhere.

"Where did that came from?" He said with a surprise look on his face.

"Well I don't really know the reason... The next thing I knew is the you said that you already liked me" I said

"Well.... The whole school knew that I have much to offer they knew that my parents have a company and they keep on complimenting my Face."

"so?.... What does that have to do with you liking me?" Liyah

"It means I know they're just after me with my money and charms... But Im not really saying that I'm handsome but it's just they-

" Felix Being handsome is just a small part of you, you're so much more than that" I simply said.

"Well... You know that night at the beach when you knew that you're going to have an arrange marriage and told me about your parents... I realize that there's one girl that understands me knows what I really feel, and you know what you said earlier that my charms is just a small part of me... That's one of the reasons why I like you because you don't see me as a handsome wealthy guy... You see me for who I truly am that's why I like Mrs. Lee "

That thing in my stomach again I can feel it....

____________________

"thank you so much Liyah for taking care care of grace" Angel said as we hand her back Grace's things.

"It's not me you should thank It's Felix your sister goes beast mode whenever she sees my face haha" Liyah

"oh really thanks Felix, I hope you would win the heart of my friend here haha" Angel

"That sounds impossible, but I'll try haha" Felix

"So what was it like to be a married couple with a baby for just a few hours" Angel placed her hand in front of my face acting like she was holding a microphone.

"Well I learned that babies don't like me" I simply said and we bith laugh.

_______________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Felix were just chatting at the living room telling each other about our funny moments.

Like I didn't know that Felix and Chan dressed at girls because they lost a bet with Hyunjin.

"Yaaah I wonder what other people were thinking when they saw both of you haha" I said with both of my hands in my stomach holding my laughter.

"what about you?" Felix asked me.

"well It's always been me and Angel since we were kids, only the two of us would celebrate my birthday since my parents are busy, haha we would make a cake and fail it every year haha"

"when's your birthday again?" Felix asked, I'm a little hurt because he didn't know my birthday but we didn't really had a chance to talk about these things.

"Well It's on October 22" Liyah.

"Yah that's like next week you're gonna be 19, three more years and we can finally divorce." I felt guilt again when Felix said those words, It looked like I'm getting rid of him.

"Felix, I'm sorry about that, you know that divorce separation thing, I didn't really listen to your opinion and just went my way" Liyah

"Don't worry Mrs. Lee, you didn't know what I felt about you before" Felix

____________________________

Felix's POV

I took out my phone while Liyah's taking a shower and called Chan-hyung.

[Hello lix what's up?]

"Chan-hyung, well I really need your help"

[help? what do you need my help for?]

"well me and Liyah were having a little chat earlier and I found out that her birthday is next week and I want to surprise her because she never celebrated her birthday with anyone except Angel"

[I feel sad for her, ok count me in I'll take charge of the decoration and ask Hyunjin and the others to help to]

"thanks hyung you're the best"

[yeah no worries little bro]

_________________________

Liyah's POV

*ONE WEEK LATER,THE DAY BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY*

Everyone including Felix has been avoiding me lately even Angel.

Whenever I start a conversation they would end it quickly, I wondered If I did something again to piss them all off.

Felix didn't wait for me earlier he just left and made breakfast.

They have been doing this for nearly a week now.... When we all ate lunch time they would just ignore me whenever I strike up a conversation.

_________________________

Felix's POV

Ok tomorrow is Liyah's birthday, everything needs to be perfect ,We planned that we'll just celebrate at our house, Angel could take her somewhere so we can get the house ready.

whenever she would join our conversation, we'd just pretend that we're talking about something else.

__________________________

Liyah's POV

And once again the great Felix Lee didn't wait for me so I just walked home alone.

When I arrived home he was on his phone only our puppy Lixah greeted me.

"Hey Felix I'll be upstairs"

"Yeah sure" he answered me but didn't even looked at me I'm so pissed with all of them.

I annoyingly laid on my bed forcing myself to sleep.

__________________________

*Next Day*

Felix's POV

"ok she's still sleeping you guys can come over now, don't worry she sleeps in when It's weekends "

[Ok we're on our way to pick up Angel and after that we'll head straight to your house to start decorating]

__________________

😃👌