Stop the world, I wanna get off with you

—early AM Alex.

"Let's get outta here"

"Let's get outta here". She said and grabbed his arm. He took his last shot fastly, leaving the empty glass in the bar and followed her through the dark. He would follow her everywhere.

They went out the pub and ran through the dark and wide London streets. It was three in the morning, there weren't barely any cars or buses, which made them feel the freedom of youth.

After 10 minutes running wherever the wind led them, they finally stopped by a bus station.

"Whoa, Sophie, that was intense."

"Don't be a pussy, Turner, that was nothing"

"Sorry Ms Bolt, why don't you join the Olympics team? I didn't know you were a professional runner"

"I'm not. You're just weak". She said, getting closer to him.

"Sorry, what did you just said?". He approached her too. They were a few centimeters away, they could feel each other's breaths against their own skins."

Alex looked her in the eyes, but when he was about to say something, he felt something wet on his jacket and the sound of a cab's horn filling the atmosphere.

"Bloody hell". He said. The cab had driven over a puddle and splashed the water on him.

"You're wet". She laughed at him and he frowned. "I'm sorry, but this is just so funny".

"This ain't funny". He said, looking at his clothes and backing off his hair.

"It is actually, Turner". She said and slipped her hand in his shirt pocket, taking out a packet of cigarettes with a smirk on her face.

"What are you doin'?"

"I feel like one, is there a problem?" She took one out and put in on her red, cherry lips.

"Yes, those are my cigarettes."

"Come and get them, Turner". She said and started running again towards London Bridge.

"This girl is gonna be the death of me." He sighed and went after her.

After a few minutes, she stopped to take a breath, so he finally had a chance to get the packet back. He was behind her, and he placed his arms on her waist and held her tight. He smelled her hair and felt her skin filled with goosebumps.

Fuck, this feels so good.

There were only a few seconds until she turned around.

"I got you". He said softly.

"Yeah, I see that". She said with half a smile. "What are we doing, Al? We're not seventeen anymore." She said and bent her head forward, placing her hands on his chest.

"I know". He said and lift her chin with his index finger, making her look at him in the eye. "But we're having fun, aren't we?" She nodded, smiled and held his hand.