Perfect

—EYCTE Alex.

TW // low self-esteem, insecurities. If you're not comfortable with those topics, don't read the story. Self-harm isn't mentioned, but still, don't read it if you feel uncomfortable.

Some information for the story: Whatever I write in italics it's supposed to be a flashback, and yes, this might have been inspired by that scene in My Mad Fat Diary, but anyways, enjoy !!

"Hey". Alex whispered in Olivia's ear, hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek, softly.

"Hey". Olivia turned around slowly, staring at the ground. They were standing in the French Classroom, behind the window.

"Wanted to see me?" Alex smiled slightly and cupped on of Olivia's cheeks with his big hand. She nodded and took his hand without saying a word, and led him to the university's bathroom.

Although she was 28, Olivia was still at college getting her second career. Previously, she had graduated on psychology, and at that moment, she was finishing her degree on English literature. At the moment, she was dating Alex, whom she met at a pub.

All of her friends were either at the bathroom, shagging random hot guys who have hit on them thirty minutes before, or at some random stranger's place, hopefully having safe and not forced sex.

Although she always tried hard to look good, guys never approached her to ask her out or just to try to have sex with her, aiming to forget their loneliness for one night.

And that's when he saw her. After being annoyed by all of his horny and drunk friends, Alex needed some space and definitely a drink, but when he went towards the bar, he saw one of the most beautiful girls that he'd ever seen drinking alone.

"Hey". Alex sat next to her in a wooden stool, watching her closely and admiring her.

"Hey". She had a sad look on her face.

"What does he even want? He's too hot for you, Ol, he probably just wants to make fun of you or ask if you have a lighter or something like that". She thought.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She choked in her gin. "Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Alex". He offered her his hand and she shook it, half smiling.

"Olivia". She smiled and started chatting with him.

"What's up, love? Everything alright?" He said as she closed the single bathroom small cabin.

"Alex". She was resting her back on the wall, next to the toilet.

"Yeah? What's wrong? You're scaring me". He got closer and stood in front of her, looking concerned.