When Did Eda Adopt So Many Children?

"What Did You Do?" Flower girl yelled at the three eyed girl.
Three eyes said nothing. Her eyes glazed over.
"WELL?!" The small one asked a bit too aggressively.
Three eyes flinched, her eyes twitched once. Before returning to her 'dead' state.
Eda raised an eyebrow, 'who was that again?' She honestly couldn't remember. All the children looked the same to her. They were all free loaders who stole her good snacks and gave king waaay too much attention. In fact Flower girl was petting King right now. Using him like some sort of stress relief toy. Actually that looked quite nice. Eda was tempted to turn into the Owl Beast for some nice pets, but then that would cause a whole new set of problems.
"Won't you stop them Edalyn ?" Lilith asked walking down the stairs.
"How's Luz"
"She'll live"
With that exchange over, Lilith and Eda turned to the children.
"So what are you all called again?" Lilith asked, unsure of who was who. And why Eda had so many kids loitering in her home.
"I'm Willow" started Flower girl.  "That's Gus" she continued gesturing at the small one. "And that's Boscha" Willow used a pg-13 finger for three eyes.
Boscha said nothing, her eyes still glazed.
"I think three eyes is dead." Eda said. "I mean she hasn't moved in a while."
"I wish." Willow complained. "If Boscha were that easy to kill, she would have died a long time ago."
Eda made sure to make a mental note of Flower girls dark side. And then made another mental note to kill every plant in the house later, in case flower girl lost it one day.
Boscha sat there twitching. Her eyes open but her mind elsewhere.