Is this Love?

Namjoon POV

My alarm goes off and the moment my eyes open I am flooded with memories of the night before. 

A huge smile appears on my face and I just shove my face on my pillows.

Last night's kiss was everything and more than I thought it would be.

It was explosive and addictive, the feel of her soft luscious lips against mine.

The way her little body molded to mine, just pure perfection.

I look under my blankets and my morning wood plus the dirty thoughts of having my wife against me have me in a compromising situation.

I make my way to the bathroom, ridding of my clothes I get in the shower.

The cold water hits my skin like an icy slap, yet it does nothing to my hard-on.

I make the water warmer, lathering my hands with the soup I take my members and slide my hands up and down.

The soap making it very slippery.

I imagine that it is her hand that is touching me, I think of her lips and how it felt to have her against me last night moaning into my lips.

I grunt in pleasure liking where my mind is taking this.

I quicken the pace of my hand as I begin to get closer to my climax.

I keep pumping and cum on my shower wall with a loud growl.

I clean the shower wall and finish cleaning myself.

As I make my way downstairs I am greeted by our fur babies.

I pet Kevin and scratch Haku behind the ear before making my way to the kitchen.

There standing over the stove is Y/N preparing our breakfast. 

My mouth water and it not because of the smell of the food.

Y/N is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that hug her in all the right places.

I have a problem, after that kiss is like something inside of me snapped and now I just want her like I want my next breath.

I can wholeheartedly say, I have never felt this way about anyone before.

And I am so thankful that she is the person I ended with.

A part of me feels like it was fate that brought her to me, she is everything I didn't know I wanted.

Clearing my throat as to announce myself I move closer to make myself a cup of coffee. "Good Morning"

Looking over her shoulder Y/N meets my eyes "Good morning" She says blushing.

God! She is so cute, being all shy.

I silently chuckle and begin to set the table.

We enjoy our breakfast-making small talk. 

I catch her blushing every once in a while and I can't help the huge smile that adorns my face.

As we are both ready to go on our separate ways I hold her wrist to stop her.

Really wanting to get a proper goodbye as we won't be seeing each other all day.

Turning to me she looks confused but still blushes.

I really love the effect I have on her.

"What?" She asks confused.