Girl's Bathroom

You wake up to birds chirping and the wind slowly brushing against the window. You look over to your dorm-mate , Brooke, who was sitting on the edge of her bed walking to the bathrooms. You get yourself up and change into your robes. Adjusting your blue and bronze tie, you walk in the bathroom standing next to a tall dark brown haired girl.

"Whoa y/n, you don't look so well. Are you sick?" Brooke said both of us looking in the mirror.

You looked at yourself. Your face was still pale with no color. It was definitely screaming ,I am guilty. You washed your face and put on some makeup to try to add more color to your face.

"Yeah, Brooke, I'm okay, you can walk up into the Great Hall for breakfast without me today. I'll catch up with you." You said closing up your makeup pallets.

Brooke nodded and quickly side hugged you as she ran out to the Ravenclaw commons to find more of her friends.
Brooke was like every other ordinary Ravenclaw. Smart. Creative. Very accepting-she never has a problem against anyone, You could even tell her you don't want to be friends with her because she was ugly and she would politely say that would be rude and walk away smiling. I guess most Ravenclaws are like that. But you spend the most time with her, she's very nice to you. Especially considering you aren't friends with many people.

You looked back into the mirror and slowly but unsteadily breathed out. You and Draco didn't say much after you got back to the Library. We sat there for 30 min not reading or learning a thing. Then we just quietly walked out, nodding at each other, and went to our dormitories.

You put your hands on the counter of the sink with your head down. You were a mess. All you could think of is all the valuable potions you destroyed leaving Snape to find in the morning.

If you didn't think about that at first your mind wandered off to laying on Draco's warm chest and warping your arms around him. You had no idea he could be so warm and comforting.

You brushed your fingers through your hair adjusting yourself. Stay calm. You didn't do anything. It was all Draco's fault anyway.

•time skip•Breakfast at the Great Hall•

You sat next to Luna and Brooke. They both had their potions textbooks out, studying.

"Are you prepared for the Potions Test y/n?" Luna said in her very calm soothing voice.

Oh shit. The test. THE BLOODY TEST. You have completely forgotten that you needed to study for the test.

"Oh my god..." you said standing up quickly and leaving the Hall.

Draco noticed from the Slytherin table that you ran quickly out of the Hall.

You ran up to your Ravenclaw commons and grabbed your textbook, running back downstairs again. You needed to start studying as quickly as possible, you were at the top of all of your classes, you couldn't lose in your Potions class, your parents would be so disappointed.

You sprinted to the direction of your first period class to start studying until you turned a corner and were knocked over by a tall mysterious figure. You fell straight on your face. Like you literally ate shit. On the floor.

"Y/N?" The tall figure said standing above me.

It was Draco. Of course in your luck it was Draco. The one person you wanted to avoid.

You rolled back, moaning in pain, as a thick liquid started dripping down your nose.

"Bloody hell y/n, you're bleeding!" He quickly kneeled down next to you to examine your face.

You were still laying on your back on the floor , eyes closed, as Draco lifted you up and adjusted you to sit on the side of the wall. He quickly put his hand on the end of your nose to stop the blood dripping on your white shirt.