Gryffindor Safehouse

Harry walked fast with you to the direction of the Gryffindor commons. We walked up the shifting stairs while the moving paintings said hello to us. Harry opened the door to the Gryffindor house.

You walked in to see Hermione, Ron, Brooke and Luna in the cozy common room. They all stood up from the couch as you looked at them in confusion.

Brooke ran up to you first and hugged you.

"Y/n, are you alright?"

"Yeah, honestly Brooke, I'm not. What are you all doing here." You released your hug from Brooke. You grabbed the end of your grey sweater with your hand and wiped your dry tears away to cover up that you were crying.

"We're here to help." Hermione walked up to next.

You looked at Hermione as she leaded you to the couch closet to the fireplace.

"Here, take my seat, it's the coziest one." She grabbed a big old textbook that was laying on the edge of the table that the two couches were angled around. She moved down and sat beside the fireplace and continued reading.

You sat down by the cozy fireside and tried to control your shaking. Your heart felt like it was flaming into a million pieces, you wanted to act fast, help Draco in any way.

"Harry?" Hermione asked lifting up an eyebrow at him.

Harry lifted his eyebrow in confusion.

"Come on Harry! We only have around 40 min before sleeping hours!!! Which potion was it!!!!" Hermione shouted as if we had no time.

"Oh..uh it was a hate potion." Harry said quickly to Hermione before sitting down.

Hermione nodded and started writing down something beside the textbook.

Brooke followed behind you and sat beside you now on the couch.

Harry and Ron sat awkwardly on the other couch, farthest from the fire.

Luna was over on the other side of the commons getting a cup of hot chocolate.

The whole group was waiting for her as she was humming and taking her time.

You saw Ron rolling his eyes and tapping his foot repeatedly on the ground.
Harry was leaned back on the couch watching Luna, patiently waiting for her.
Brooke was examining her willow wood wand as she held it in one hand.

Luna walked back with a mug of hot chocolate.

"Hot chocolate y/n?" She smiled smoothly as you nodded and reached your hand out to take Luna's hot chocolate.

"Thank you." You smiled and took a small sip before setting the mug down. Luna sat down next to Brooke.

"So- how- did Harry tell you guys or-...?" You tried to start a sentence but you weren't sure what to question. Why were they all here?

Harry sat up and started to answer your question.

"Malfoy talked to me today, after we left the Hogsmeade, he came up to me and told he knew something was up with Pansy."

Harry took a deep breath. He looked down.

"He said that he wanted to make sure you were going to be safe, if there were a chance he couldn't keep you safe."

You looked at Harry as he stopped talking and slightly looked over to Ron. Ron looked up at you and started speaking.

"Malfoy also reassured Harry, Hermione and I that he still hates us but he's doing this for you and you only because he knows we're your friends."