Bloody Gryffindors

"Did I miss something?" Brooke walked out the Ravenclaw house as you and Draco stood beside each other looking at her.

"No...?" You shrugged your shoulders as Brooke cautiously walked past Draco.

It was nice to pretend that nothing happened last night. You didn't feel like talking about it to everyone today. Draco was probably thinking the same thing. You just were wondering why Draco practically made up an excuse to spend time with you. But you went with it. You wanted to spend time with quiet Draco.

Brooke looked at you with wide eyes wondering why Draco was standing next to you like nothing happened.

"Draco's going to walk with me to my new classes today, that's all." You smiled at Draco and started following Brooke.

"You look exhausted y/n, how much sleep did you get last night?" Brooke asked as looked at the dark circles around your eyes.

"None, and I am exhausted." You said with a sleepy smile as Brooke looked straight over to Draco.

Draco noticed Brooke looking at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I didn't either." Draco said looking down at me. You slanted your eyebrows in confusion.

"That's not healthy..Well both of you better start drinking your coffee because we all have a long night, Professor Snape went on about how were all getting detention tonight." Brooke rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Where?" I asked not surprised at all.

"The bloody forbidden forest that's where."

"Which I think is totally not fair, Draco and his Slytherin friends should've gotten a months worth of detentions."

"I'm right here Gisby." Draco responsed looking over at Brooke, a little irritated.

"And what are you going to do about it Malfoy, you already have a semester worth of detention you pulled y/n in with." Brooke snapped back as Draco rolled his eyes and looked at Brooke in disgust.

"I don't like your friend, y/n." Draco nudged your shoulder.

"UH I'm right here!!"
"Y/n you need to control your ferret." Brooke hissed back nudging your shoulder.

"You DID NOT-

"Oh yes I did ferret bo-

"Mudbl-

"BOTH OF YOU STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!!" You stopped in the middle of the hallway. Draco and Brooke stopped and looked at you.

"I feel like I need to inject fucking caffeine into my veins just to get to the bloody great hall with both of you." You pushed out your hands and moved both of them further away from you.

You knew Draco and Brooke wouldn't get along.

All this pointless bickering gave you an extreme headache. You were short-tempered today, everyone was slightly pissing you off. All you wanted was a long nap.

Draco and Brooke both looked at each other and Brooke started laughing at you. You looked up at Brooke giving her a cold stare as Draco smirked a little.