Chamomile Princess

You and Cedric walked around the Hogsmeade, looking at shops, enjoying a few butter-beers, while getting to know one another better. Cedric complemented your chamomile and lavender perfume. Good thing you sprayed that on today considering you don't even use it anymore.

Once the afternoon came to an end, Cedric offered to walk with you back to Hogwarts with you.

"I had a really fun time with you Cedric." You looked at him smiling as he held your hand and walked with you in the direction to Hogwarts.

"I did too, y/n." He playfully bumped my shoulder as we were walking. You stumbled a little losing your balance.

"Cedric!" You laughed and pushed his shoulder back causing him to stumble behind you losing his balance and almost falling.

You turned around to see Cedric catching his balance, barley failing on the ground. You stopped and covered your mouth to stop laughter from spilling out.

Cedric looks up at you and shakes his head grinning a little.

"Oh you've done it now y/l..." Cedric said as he stood all the way back up and ran towards me.

"Wait- Cedric!! I'm sorry- NO" you laughed as Cedric picked you up and threw you over his shoulders.

"Ok Cedric!! I'm sorry! Put me downn" you yelled as Cedric spun around and kneeled back down so you could stand back up on the ground.

"Alright alright I hear you!" Cedric said laughing as you placed you on the ground. You crossed you arms and frowned.

"Oh cmon y/n, I know you liked that." Cedric winked as he reached out his hand for me to grab it again.

You rolled you eyes, slightly smiling and grabbed his hand again and started walking back.

"So..uh..about Draco. You have to share a bathroom with him. Like sink-shower..everything?" Cedric asked as he kept his eyes on the path we were taking along with some other students walking a distance from us.

"Yeah, I guess I do share all of that with him...but it's not to bad. I know it's only been two days but we have managed so far. Like he takes showers in the morning and after his practices and I usually take showers before I go to sleep, so I know his schedule a little bit. It's not to bad at all." You shrugged as you turned to Cedric.

Cedric gave you a I-am-extremely-bothered-by-the-fact-Draco-is-your-new-roommate-look.

"...and your okay with that y/n?" He said looking up at the cloudy sky, looks like it was about to rain.

"Yes I don't mind...better than sharing a room with Pansy..." you scoffed and shook your head.

"I mean as long as your okay with it y/n, do you happen have a lock on your bathroom door that locks someone from getting into your bedroom maybe...?" Cedric slowed down his walking as you bite his lip trying not to sound to detailed about what he was asking. You looked at him in slight confusion.

"Well- yeah I do-

"You should use it then." He quickly responded, cutting you off and gently smiled and tugged you along now walking faster.

"Cmon we should walk faster, I think it's about to rain." Cedric looked up at the sky as you did too. Slight thunder roared in the distance as more students stopped to look up at the sky.

"Hey y/n, Can I ask you something.." Cedric looked back at me, he looked a little nervous.

"Yeah of course Cedric, you can tell me anything." You scanned his eyes and smiled as Cedric nodded and opened his mouth to say what he wanted to say.