CHAPTER 5: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Author:
One hero from one of my favorite game is coming here.

Also, you know everyone's name already since I'm bored when it comes to introductions.
______________________________________
A
W E E K
L A T E R

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up from my sleep. I got up and went to have a quick shower. I finished and immediately put on my uniform.

I put on my smartwatch that has earbuds on it

Where did I get the money to buy it?

Well, two days ago the hero administration sent me a quick mission. It's a bounty mission.

The bounty was 2,000,000 ¥

I know it's pretty high. The villain was a murderer that killed and raped children or high schoolers. His total of victims was 51. 3 survived on his attempt to murder/rape.
He doesn't even care what's the gender of his victim. It's neither a boy nor a girl.

When I go to his hideout.
I just give him a good kick in under the belt his done for good.

I didn't kill him I just contact the police and ran away. Wearing the helmet (R/N) has. When I got in the administration the director just gave me the bounty and a pat in the head. And a spare dark red cardigan.

I then hear the door of my room being knocked. I immediately wear my dark red cardigan and glasses and opened the door. I saw Honoka standing there with a panicked expression. I raised an eyebrow. "Honoka, something the matter?" I asked.

Honoka didn't say anything and just grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

When we got down there I see a man wearing a black suit and wearing shades.

What is this FBI?

Oh no did something happen to Nico?

Honoka let go of me and pushed me towards the man. I narrowed my eyes.
"Do you need anything, sir?" I asked politely. The man said. "(Y/N) you have a package." He then gives me a box and went out of the dorm.

What the hell?

"T- that was scary," Honoka said shaking. I sighed and checked the time on my watch.

'6:48 AM'

I looked at Honoka with a surprised face. "Honoka you woked up pretty early," I said. "Wait in the kitchen I'll make breakfast," I said and went to my room.

 "Wait in the kitchen I'll make breakfast," I said and went to my room