(Y/N)'S NEW SECOND ABILITY- OPERATION AND WEAPON

Author: I did some thinking and I think this does fit for (Y/N)'s other ability.

And I did some research and I don't think (Y/N)'s scythe will go well with this new ability so I think you should stick with a new weapon when using "Operation"

When using the "Joker" ability you use a scythe or a spear.

And in the "Operation" ability you will use a sword.
______________________________________

New weapon- Kikoku

Kikoku is a large version of the typical Japanese sword type known as nodachi, It has an oblong-shaped hilt trimmed with short white fur, a purple grip with two white rings around it, and a yellow pommel, sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by ...

Kikoku is a large version of the typical Japanese sword type known as nodachi, It has an oblong-shaped hilt trimmed with short white fur, a purple grip with two white rings around it, and a yellow pommel, sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by white crosses from the opening to the bottom, and with a small piece of red rope tied near its opening.

Due to its size, (Y/N) usually carries Kikoku over her shoulder (in contrast to other sword-wielding characters in the series, who either carry theirs on their hips or over their backs)

______________________________________

New ability-Operation

This ability allows her to create a spherical territory of light blue aura. In this territory, she is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside (including herself), referred to as that she can "operate" on anything within the spherical "operating room". Easily among the most versatile abilities around, with her powers, (Y/N) is capable of causing mass havoc within the area she controls. She can also use it for teleportation purposes.

Technique

ROOM (ROOMルーム, Rūmu): The precursor to all of (Y/N)'s techniques, (Y/N) creates a spherical space around her targets, in which she can manipulate anything she wants in a variety of ways: she cannot perform any of her other techniques outside of this spherical area.

Amputate (切断アンピュテート, Anpyutēto, literally meaning "Severance"): (Y/N)'s basic offensive technique. (Y/N) cleanly cuts her target without actually harming them. (Y/N)'s sword doesn't actually have to make contact with the enemy to cut the target apart.

Counter Shock (カウンターショック, Kauntā Shokku): (Y/N) places both of her thumbs onto her opponent's chest and releases a strong electrical surge like a defibrillator

Radio Knife (ラジオナイフ, Rajio Naifu): An advanced version of Amputate. (Y/N) charges her sword with electricity in a similar manner to her Counter Shock move and then quickly slashes her enemy, which results in the target being separated into several segments while also suffering an electric shock.

Shambles (シャンブルズ, Shanburuzu): Within the space created with Room, (Y/N) can switch the places of any object inside the space. An example is when she switched a decapitated Marine's head for a cannonball coming towards him, attaching the ball of iron back to where the Marine's head used to be.

Takt (タクト, Takuto): (Y/N) uses her ability to levitate an object within her ROOM in a telekinetic manner. To use this technique, (Y/N) performs a lifting motion with her index finger (by pointing upwards).

Scan (スキャン, Sukyan): (Y/N) scans people inside her ROOM by imbuing her sword with the ability's energy and beaming it through the crowd, using it much like an x-ray machine. This allows her to see the location of any items on the scanned people, selectively swapping away any items they may have on their person.

Mes (メス, Mesu): (Y/N) strikes her opponent in the chest with her bare hand, causing their heart to expel out of their body, encased in a glass-like cube. This attack leaves a cube-shaped hole on the opponent's body where the heart was.

Injection Shot (注射インジェクションショット, Injekushon Shotto): While aiming at hee target, (Y/N) rushes towards them with her sword stretched out in order to stab them. Once the sword connects, (Y/N) makes it "fire" like a gun, making the target bleed in the aimed spot while pushing them back a fair distance. (Y/N) signature ability of being able to cut objects from afar can still be used while performing this move

Gamma Knife (ガンマナイフ, Ganma Naifu): This is (Y/N)'s strongest technique. (Y/N) creates a short blade of energy before stabbing her opponent with it. This technique destroys her victim's internal organs without leaving any external wounds.

Weakness

The weakness of the technique seems to be the concentration required to use it: (Y/N) must gesture with her hands to centralize the effects upon its victims, which can allow an opening for a fast enough opponent, such as Vergo. Her abilities also depletes her strength the more she uses them.