CHAPTER 9: WE MEET AGAIN, YOU BASTARD!

Author: My apologies I was making a prologue for another story I was making. Just finished reading Love live one-shots (again and again) and some angst.

Here a gift of apology

Nico: What is this?!

Author: It's a portrait of you.

Nico: You little-
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was the next day and everyone in Muse is excited to meet the two transfer students.

Well... Except for Maki but I'm pretty sure she's excited to meet both of them.

Speaking of 'them' Yuki is one of them. Why is she transferring here to otonokizaka?

I grab my phone and watched Yuki's fight with Kosa. She was powerful, and also added the fact that there fighting in a desert city making her have a huge advantage.

But what interest me is...Nakamura was it? Yeah her name?

Well, Mr. Akito asked someone named Nakamura, and the girl with grey hair responded so it must be her.

Ok.

I didn't get to watch Nakamura's full fight because the drone that was recording her fight exploded alongside the building.

I put my phone back to my bag. I pushed up my glasses and went to the kitchen. I hear someone crying in there. I rushed to the kitchen and saw Honoka...

 I rushed to the kitchen and saw Honoka

What the...

I look at all the bread on the ground, I look back at Honoka who is still crying.

I sighed "What... Happened here Honoka?" I asked gently. She looks up to me and cried more.

"The... Bread... Is on the ground for more than five seconds!" She said.
I stayed quiet and let her continue.

Sigh, looks like this is gonna be a long morning.

Mori's P.O.V.

I was in my bed just laying there not moving muscle... I was awake but I don't want to move.