CHAPTER 8.1: YUKI AND MORI'S ENTRANCE EXAM (1)

Author/Mori: Your fight against Dyrus Is two chapters away.

And I changed Yuki's ability to one instead cause I just realized I make her way to op.

When I say op I mean REALLY op.

So here's the calendar of what happened.

Monday- Dyrus challenge (Y/N) to a smash duel.

Tuesday- (Y/N) was sent into an emergency mission where (Y/N) met Yuki. And Yukio was introduced to the readers.

Wednesday- Yuki and Mori's transfer exam.

Just reminding you
______________________________________
T H E
N E X T
D A Y

Eli's P.O.V.

There was no school today and everyone was in the living room all of us were watching tv except for (Y/N) who's watching something on her phone.

Then the tv's channel switches to a different one. Nico looked at (Y/N) who has the remote with an angry expression

"Hey! We were watching!!" Nico shouted at (Y/N).

(Y/N) sighed heavily "Nico-san why don't you look at the screen before you shout at me?"(Y/N) askes.

We turn out head to the screen and it was in a dessert.

Then Mr

Then Mr. Akito showed up on the screen holding a mike.

" So... You all will be watching two transfer students take the entrance exam. That's all" Then the screen cuts to two girls standing there with a blank expression.

There's a girl with white shoulder blade hair and empty/dull dark brown eyes.

And the other one with short black hair and silver eyes.

"Ah... It's... Yuki..." I hear (Y/N) whisper.

I turned my head to her. "You know her (Y/N)?" I asked. (Y/N) flinched and shooked her head which is suspicious.

(Yeah kinda sus)

Mori and Yuki's P.O.V.

We were on a bus wearing our training costume.

Mori's clothes: