CHAPTER 2: ENTRANCE EXAMS

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

(What you were wearing, including the headphone )

I was waiting for Mr. Akito. The name of the teacher earlier. "Hey, Ms. (L/N) this way," Akito said gestures me to follow him. I followed him then I saw a bus. "Why is there a bus?" I asked.
"You don't want to walk all the way too ground beta right?" He said getting on the bus.

I got in and sat two-seat away from the front seat. "Is ground beta the name of the place where I'm going to take the exams?" I asked. "Yes." He answered. After that, I didn't question him. I just listen to my headphones. All of you must be wondering where's (R/N) well.

" Q was near on ground beta get ready." (R/N) said. He/she was in my headphone. Apparently, (R/N) has a microchip that allows him/her to transfer to different devices such as phones, tablets, Smartwatches, etc.
But only I can hear her/him.

" Ms. (L/N) were here. Get ready." Akito said exiting the bus I followed him.

We were now in front of a big door on the other side seems to be like a city.

"This is ground beta

"This is ground beta. There's an exit at the end of the city. But on your way there. There are malicious robots wandering around looking for someone to attack.
You can either:
Find your way to the exit
Or
Destroy all of the bots and go to the exit."

A smile crept up my face. I don't know what kind of smile it is but I know it means I'm excited to destroy all the bots. Akito stopped for a few seconds until regaining his senses he cleared his throat. "Well, I'll be waiting for you at the exit." He said. The doors began opening. I wore my headphone and pulled up my hood and stepped in.

Akito's P.O.V.

That girl... She's something, that smile on her face a moment ago is not normal. I then see 5 drones flying around.

" *sigh* I forgot to tell her it's gonna be on live," I said. Scratching my head.

Eli's P.O.V.

I head to my class after bumping to the girl with glasses earlier. I opened the door and sat on my seat.
"Eli-chii do you know why there are no classes?" Nozomi who's beside me asked. I shooked my head. "No, I don't know the principal didn't say anything. Kotori said she doesn't know either." I said. Then the T.V. opened. It was live in someplace. Then we saw. Mr. Akito on the screen with a mike. "Students all of you will be watching the transfer student taking the entrance exams." He explained. And the scene switches to a girl wearing a red thick jacket and with... Glasses. "It's the girl earlier" I mumbled. "And when did Otonokizaka have an entrance exam?" Nozomi asked. I shrugged.
"I don't know. Let's just watch."