CHAPTER 7.1/7.2: YUKI'S ABILITY/ A NEW FELLOW

Author: Now the memes are posted here's the reveal of Yuki's ability.

Just in case you didn't find out your weakness in the past chapter it's fighting in the dark.
______________________________________
2nd P.O.V.

(Y/N)'s stab wound was healed up and her clothes are all clean. While Yuki is taking the test.

(Y/N) and the director was in a room watching Yuki take the ability test.

"What happened back there?" The director asked (Y/N) about what happens in the mission. (Y/N) explained everything leaving a shock director.

"And I was surprised that I didn't hear the door opening. When I opened the door it makes a very loud creak. But I didn't hear anything. I have a strong hearing so if the door makes a small creak I would be able to hear it." (Y/N) explained to the director. Now, this just makes their curiosity grow more.

The director has taken an interest in Yuki, added that fact she killed that guy under 10 seconds.

There were looking at the room through a one-sided mirror there were already in the scanning.

Then suddenly the screen on the laptops turned red

Then suddenly the screen on the laptops turned red. The examiners have a look of pure shock there not even moving a muscle.

The director raised an eyebrow and speaker through the mike "What's the matter?"

The examiners shakingly went towards the machine that tells the test results. Yuki sits up and looks at them with a confused look.

The examiners went inside the room (Y/N) and the director was in and showed them Yuki's results.
____________________________________________________________________________
Examiners information

Name: Yuki Newgates

Age: 16

Birth: 7/7/04

Gender: F

Ability: Sand Lvl:???

Type: Black student

____________________________________________________________________________

"Yuki's a black student just like me?!" (Y/N) exclaimed very shocked so is the director. "Interesting. There are already two people who have Godlike abilities " he said then looking back to Yuki who has a very confused expression.

But what catches his attention is her empty/dull dark brown eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with her eyes right?" He asked the examiners. "Yeah, there aren't any issues with her eyes, it's just... Empty/Dull" one of them said.

The director ordered the examiners to wait outside. The examiners obeyed and went outside of the room. (Y/N) and the director came into the test room.