Part 9

"I never told Remus I love him..."

"Oh Cass....I'm sure he's ok."

"You don't know that."

Cassius curled up in his blanket trying to keep the tears at bay.

"This is Remus we're talking about. He'll be ok."

Cassius jsut curled up more.

"Do you want to go see him?"

He sits up and nodds. Virgil takes his hand and draggs him out of bed before sinking out. They appear outside Remus' door where Remy, Janus, and Roman were.

"Hey Emo..." Roman wrapped Virgil in a hug.

"Hey Ro, what's going on?"

"Logan gave himself to Pattin to keep us safe and now we're going to save Remus...."

"He did what? Is he stupid or something?"

"He made Patton promise not to hurt any of us if he went with him....."

"He really gave himself up for us?"

"Yeah..."

"Wh-what an i-idiot...."

Roman hugged him tighter, "We're going to get t=him back but first save Remus."

"How is he?"

"We're not sure...."

"Your boyfriend is about to do something stupid that's for sure."

Virgil looked at the prince confused, "What are you doing?" He asked slowly.

"I'm going into the dreamscape to wake Remus up."

Virgil got out of his grip.

"Are you crazy! you know how unstable that place is! You could be hurt or killed, you could hurt Remus or or Thoams! You're not going in there!"

"I have to Vee! I have to save Remus!

"Theres got to be another way! Remy please tell me theres another way!"

"I'm sorry babes, if he was just asleep I could wake him but this is different."

"Ro please......I can't lose you..." He whispered tears running down his face.

Roman pulled him close wiping the tears away and giving him a soft kiss.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"If I can't talk you out of it at least be careful. I know you and you know I'm going to be worried but please be careful.

"I will amor I will I promise."

He gives Virgil one more kiss before turning to Remy, "I'm ready."

He nodded and his eyes glowed brown.

"Once you're in you'll have ten minutes. Find Remus and get him to wake up by the ten minutes."

"Got it."

"I love you Roman...."

"I love you too Vee."

Remy's hands glow a little and Roman finds himself in a black area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Logie~"

Logan groaned and the door opened.

"Yes Patton?"

"It's lunch time silly."

"Right I had.....forgoten."

"Well here you go! Can't be skipping meals now that's bad for you."

He set the plate on the desk before sitting next to Logan.

"Yes Patton?"

"What? Can't I sit in here with you?"

"No you can't. What do you want."

"A date."

"No."

"Come on we haven't been on one in ages!"

"The answer is no Morality. Now if that was all good bye."

Patton huffed clearly annoyed.

"I wasn't asking Logie. I'll see you at five."

He walked out slamming the door causing Logan to flinch. He looked at the food before frowning and dumping it in the trash. He sighed and his mind drifted elsewhere.

'I hope Jan isn't too upset with my choice. I know it was a bit over the top as some would say but I did it to protect them, to protect him.'

A/N: I know I know, it's short, I'm sorry but the next one will be longer I promise.