Part 18

Remus help his twin as he cried staring at the purple dust. A single tear rolled down his face at the thought of the emo.

Logan walked over to the table, "Amy you were down here what did he eat or drink before...." He trailed off glancing at the dust.

"He had a glass of coke. No food."

The logical side picked up the coke looking at it.

"No ones a loud to have any pop till futher notice."

The others nodded a little and Logan walked upastairs with the liquid.

"Remus can y-"

"Already on it. You go help your nerdy boyfriend."

Janus smiled and with a nod followed Logan upstairs.

Cass, I need blankets, movies, and one of the plushies Vee gave Roman down here."

He nodded and left.

"Amy, hot chocolate and popcorn."

"On it kiddo."

She walked into the kitchen.

"T-Thomas...someone n-needs to c-check on him...."

"We will Ro, we will. Let's get you to the couch."

Remus helped the shaky prince to the couch just as Cassius came back down.

"Thanks Cass."

"Not a problem....this is the only one I could find..."

Roman carefully took the plush and read the tag.

'Hey Ro, I know you're the romatic one but I wanted to give you something special. Incase something happens to me...just remember I'll always love you.'
'~You're Storm Colud'

The prince's bottom lip trembled as he held it close to his chest.

"I love you too. I always will..." It came out as a mumbled whisper but Remus still caught it.

The Duke side hugged his twin, Amy set the mugs down and helped Cassius find some movies.

"Here how about movies and hot coco."

"S-sure but s-someone still n-needs to check o-on Thomas...."

"Ams could you check on our lovely host please?"

"Of course kiddo. I'll bring the popcorn out when I come back."

"I'll grab it Amy." Cass headed toward the kitchen.

"Thanks kiddo!" She sank out.

Remus pulled a blanket over Roman, turned a movie on, pulled Cassius to his side when he sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jan could you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"I need a sample of that dust. Could you go get me some please?"

"Mhm." He grabbed the testing tube and walked down.

Janus quitely filled the tube with the dust trying not to wake the sleeping prince in the process. He tiptoed back up and silently closed the door to Logan's room.

"Roman was sleeping I take it?"

"Passed out on the couch Remus and Cass are still up though."

He nodded.

"So any luck with the drink?"

"Poisioned."

"Poisioned?!"

"Yes, the coke was poisioned. With that being said, the whole bottle is poisioned. Who knows how many other drinks were poisioned aswell."

Janus' eyes went wide.

"Logan..."

"Yes?"

"What will happen to Thomas...."

He spun around to face the snake like side. He blinked a few times.

"He...he doesn't have anxiety anymore..."

"This is good without anxiety Thomas is safe! Whos knows what won't happen to him!"

"Janus I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. You're speaking in lies again."

"No, sorry."

"It's quiet all right. Just breathe, Thomas still has us. We'll make sure nothing bad happens to him."

"This was Patton's doing wasn't it?"

"I'm afraid so, yes Patton is the cause of Virgil's....departure."

"So help me if he touches the twins I'll find him and ends this myself."

"Calm down Jan. You're not going after him by yourself."

"He killed my Son! Both of them!"

"Janus," Logan grabbed his hands sitting down with him, "It'll be ok. We'll fix this, everything."

"What about Thomas? He's in danger without Virgil. And if we lose anyone else...."

"We won't."

"How do you know? I lost Cassius once. I lost Remus once. I lost Virgil twice. Roman may be a light side but he's Remus' twin so hes my son too. I can't lose him."

The taller man pulled him closer wrapping his arms around him.

"You won't lose them. You won't. We will stop him. We'll help Thomas. We'll get Virgil back. Everything will be ok."

"Heh liar."

"Then we'll make it ok."

'Liar...'

A/N: Hey guys so I'm not sure how many of you actually wanted to read/knew about the Decendants Au I was going to post but I decided to put it on hold.... I'm not giving up on it but writers block keeps coming back and I miss posting. Yes I have this and oneshots but I have a story ready. The real thing though is this, Do you guys want a story or are you find with waiting? I'm hoping to be done by the end of the month but if you do want a story then I'll post the one thats ready.