Part 16

A/N: Hhhhhggggg I'm so sorry it's been like forever since I updated this! I'm going to honest I was not in a great mood to write semi fluff and it's really bad. It's also another filler chapter cause plot reasons.

Roman drew shapes on Virgil's leg as he held the emo close to his chest.

"Ro are you ok?"

"I don't know. I'm scared we won't win. What if this is a never ending battle?"

"It won't be. We have Amy...I don't exsactly know Amy as well as you guys do but if she knows Patton's weakness' then we'll win."

"Yeah I guess..."

A small smirk crossed his face, "I know a way to get your mind off of things."

"Hmm?"

Virgil pulled Roman in for a kiss climbing on top of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Logan may I talk to you?"

"Yes."

"Uh is in your room ok?"

"Of course."

The two left the livingroom and walked to Logan's room across from Roman's.

"It's awfully quiet in there."

"Roman likes to sound proof his room."

Janus nodded and fowllowed Logan in shutting the door behind him.

"So what was it you needed assiastance with?"

"I uh..." He took a deep breath, "This is tottaly not the wrong time to tell you this but, oh forget it!"

He grabbed Logan's tie and pulled him in for a kiss. Logan grabbed Jan's cape keeping him there as he kissed back. The two broke apart both red in the face.

"Sorry...I should've asked."

"It's fine."

They stared at each other for a moment before Logan pulled Janus closer by the cape.

"So now what? I don't really get relationships..."

"I suppose whatever you had with Patton doesn't count does it?"

"No, it does not."

"Well another kiss would be nice."

"That I can do."

Logan pulled the deceitful side in for another kiss, both of them loving every minute.

"I...love you Janus." He muttered into the kiss.

"I love you too Logan. Now stop talking a kiss me."

Logan laughed a little and did as told, keeping the side close. They pulled away, panting for air. Janus leaned his head on Logan's chest a wide smile on his face.

"This is not the wrong time to be making love confessions..."

"Don't tell me you aren't glad you did."

"Oh no I am but with everything going on..."

"I know but we will win this. I promise we will Janus."

"I don't know..."

"When am I ever wrong?"

A smirk snaked it's way in his face, "infinitesimal."

"That was one time!"

"One time you were wrong."

"And the only time I'll be wrong."