Part 21

Logan walked into his room gently closing the door. He walked to his desk fiddling with the vile of gold dust. He set it next to the vile of purple dust. He sighed but got to work.

He couldn't cry.

He wouldn't cry.

For Janus.

He did some test on the dust.

Hoping they'd work.

Hoping he'd get Janus back.

Wet.

Blurry.

What was this?

This feeling?

He brought a hand to his cheek.

It was wet.

Logan Logic Sanders was crying.

He was crying and he hated it.

"No...No I said I wouldn't cry! I said I'd stay strong for Him! For Janus!"

Logan's knees gave out, sending him to crash in the floor. He cried. No he sobbed his heart out. He lost Janus. He lost Virgil.

His boyfriend.

His best friend.

He lost both of them to HIM.

To Patton.

There was a knock.

"C-come in..."

The door opened and closed. A pair of arms was wrapped around him.

The embrace was warm and inviting.

He turned around hugging the person as he cried.

"Its ok kiddo, you're ok."

"A-Amy?"

"I'm here Lo, I'm here."

He clung to her like a life line. He needed her. He knew she wouldn't tell the others. He felt safe with her.

"It's ok Logan, let it out."

So that's what he did. He cried and let it all out. Every pent up feeling was let lose.

"There you go."

They sat for a few hours till Logan was calm, face dry.

"You feel better Lo?"

"Yes, thank you..."

"Of course. I'll let you get back to work but go to bed in the next hour."

"Yes Amy."

She stood and left the door closing with a soft click.

A/N: Guess whos back! I can't promise I'm back for good but I have an update! It's short and pretty trashy but it's mainly a filler chapter anyway! Also Happy Birthday Logan!

So important question. For my 50 (almost 60) follower special along with a way to show my love for your support I have come up with something. I want you guys to pick one of my stories and I'll rewrite it!

Rules: 1. You can't pick Broken Together. I spent a lot of time on it and really like it.
2. It doesn't have to be SS. It can be an orginal, Hp, or SS one of mine or even a oneshot or two.
3. The deadline to vote/pick is November 10. Next Tuesday.

Please please please put in the comments the book/oneshot name name. If it is Broken No More, please put orginial or SS after it so I know which one.

The one with the most votes/suggestions wins.

Thank you Princes, Princesses, and Other Royalty!

~January