Part 25

Janus walked into the small cafe.

"Welcome t- Janus babes, whats up?"

"I need to speak with you, alone."

"Alright, head to the back. I'll be there in a minute hun."

Janus nodded and went to the back waiting for Remy. He came in a few minutes later and hung his green apron up.

"What can I help you with babes?"

"I know this doesn't sound crazy at all but I need your help finding the reset button in the subconsciousness."

"Heh, you need me to do what now?"

"Please Remy. This is how we're going to get rid of Morality. For good."

Remy sighed and pushed his sunglasses up, "Fine but we're going to nee-"

"Need the dragon witches help. I know."

Sleep glared playfully at him, "Gurl what have I told y-"

"Me about cutting you off? Not to." He smirked a little.

"Why you lit-"

"Well you shouldn't close up shop so we can go."

"Now?"

"No tomorrow, yes now. Remus went to get Azul. Now move it Sleep!"

Remy shook his head and flipped his glasses back down before heading out, "Oi! All of you out! We're closing early!"

Janus snickered at the sounds of footsteps and confused costumers. He walked out impressed by how quickly everyone had left.

"Lets go before I change my mind gurl."

Janus was already half way out the door, "What are you waiting for? An invite? Get moving!"

Remys rolled his eyes and filled him off before following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus burst in, "Azul!!!!"

"Duke Remus, what do you need at this hour?"

"Your help my favorite dragon witch."

"Im the only dragon witch Remus."

"Which is why you're my favorite!"

"What do you want?"

"Well I ne-"

"You were banned from my explosives for a reason."

"No, I need you to help us find the reset button in the subconsciousness."

They dropped the a potion into another one and there was an explosion, "You what?!"

"Pelase Azul! We can't get rid of that mother idiot Morality without your help!"

They sighed and rubbed their face, "We need Sleeps help."

"Mom went to get him."

"Fine, I'll help you." They moved to grab a few things, muttering under their breath, "Alright, lets go."

Remus smiled crazily and skipped out, Azul behind following behind him.