Part 4

Remus poked his head into his twin's room, "Roman, are you ok?"

He looked up from his desk, "Yeah why?"

"The twin feeling thing was saying otherwise, so what's up?"

"I just have a bad feeling...like something bad is going to happen."

Remus nodded sitting on Roman's desk.

"Well I don't thnk anything bad will happen. I think you're just over anxious with everything that's happened lately. Maybe spending time with Virgil will help calm you down."

He looked up at Remus a small smile on his face. He stood and hugged him suprising the duke.

"Thank you Remus."

"It's no problem."

"No I mean for everything. I know I haven't been the best brother but you've always been there for me. Thank you."

"Of course Robro. Now go have fun with you're boyfriend, but not too much fun."

Roman shook his head walking out to find the anxious emo the smile never leaving his face. Remus hopped off the desk ignoring the tears that pricked at his eyes.

"Thank you Roman."

He left the prince's room and sunk out to check on Thomas.

"Hey Thomathy!"

Said man slowly looked up from the blank page in front of him a blank look on his face.

"Remus?"

Remus slowly made his way to the couch sitting next to his host.

"You ok Thomas?"

"I should be asking you that question. What's going on up here?" He pointed to his head.

"Sorry Thomy but Logan would explain it better then I would."

He shook his head, "I want you to tell me."

"Me?"

He nodded, "Everything feels....off. I'm not feeling creative, consent headaches, over anxious, not happy? I don't know, everything feels weird." His face scrunch up in confusion.

"Well," Remus thought for a moment thinking of the right words, "Ok basicaly your morality is evil, I helped Roman feel somewhat better about himself, and now Logan and Janus are doing who knows what which is why you have headaches, oh and we're all stressed and trying to cope with the fact that Patton tried to kill me. I think that covers it."

Thomas nodded slowly taking in the information that was given to him.

"So are they together or something?"

"Who?"

"Logan and Janus."

Remus shrugged, "I don't think so but they totally pin each other."

He nodded again before leaning back aganist the couch. Remus snapped summoning a blanket and pillow. He placed the pillow on one end before pushing his host on it.

"Remus what are you doing?"

"You need sleep. You're obviously exhausted and need rest while we fix things so sleep."

The dark creativity drapped the blanket over the half asleep Thomas before sinking out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dark. That's all there was for miles on end down there. The ex-moral side let out a breathy laugh a puff of fogged air appearing.

"Someones not feeling to good about themselves now are they."

Patton, well Patton was slowly going more and more crazy with every passing second the longer he was trapped there. Mumbling and slowly rocking back and forth with wide eyes.

"I will have the perfect family. They think they won? This is only the beginning. Oh Remus you don't know who you're messing with, and Janus thinking he can have my Logie bear!? Now that won't slide... Just you wait darksides....just you wait....ha haha hahahaha!"

The crazy side sliped the blade out of his boot and threw it at the picture of the darksides hanging on the opposite wall.

"I will be back and this time I'll finish what I started, I can promise you that."

Venom dripped from every work spoke as the eirey quiet was filled with the sounds of crazy laughter.