☆ 飛行機

((I just wanted to try some kanji title, the title means airplane))

You woke up by the chirping of the birds. Your legs seemed to work now. As you walked out, you heard Jotaro, yelling. You went over to the yell. As you opened the door, there was Mr. Joestar, Jotaro, and Holly.
"Oh, (Y/n)! The medicine worked well didn't it?" Holly said smiling.
"Y- yeah! I'm feeling a lot better now," you said smiling back.
"Why are you here?" Jotaro sounded annoyed.
"I heard you yelling. You should know how loud your voice was."

"Ne, Mr. Joestar. Why is Holly in the bed? Is she sick?"
"She is," Jotaro said pulling you away.
"Why?"
"DIO."
"What the fuck is DIO? A disease or something?"
"It's the person who made my mom sick."
"What is this? A curse?"
"Sort of," Mr. Joestar said laying Holly down.
She seemed very sick.

"So, how do we fix the illness?"
"We have to kill DIO," Mr. Joestar said, putting a towel on Holly's forehead.
You went silent for a moment. You sighed and sat down next to Jotaro.

A few minutes passed, Avdol and Kakyoin came in the room. Telling that DIO's in Egypt. "We're going to Egypt. Take care of Holly for me (Y/n)," Jotaro said leaving the room.
"The hell? I'm not going to be left behind! I'll go with you. Anyways I have a stand. I can fight too, you know!" you said catching up to Jotaro.
"It's too dangerous."
"Like if I care that shit. Just wait here let me get my things," you said as you went off to your house.

You wore your usual training outfit. You got your bag and got some spare clothing. You left as fast as you can, meeting Jotaro, who was choosing a tarot card. Others looked at you in surprise. "You're gonna go too?" Kakyoin was surprised. "Yeah. He can go why not me?" you said pointing Jotaro. "You have a name for your Stand (Y/n)?" Avdol asked. "Yeah, I thought about it with Kakyoin." Jotaro frowned at the 'with Kakyoin' part.

You all reached the airport. Jotaro was still pissed that you tagged along. Kakyoin told you that he'll help you train your stand when they reach Egypt. You did train it one time with Kakyoin, which ended up by your stand hiding from Hierophant. Your stand seemed almost useless. The airplane soon arrived. The group entered the plane, you and Jotaro had to sit next to each other. You grumbled at this part. Though the long plane made you sleepy. Jotaro letted you rest your head on his (arm/shoulder). A buzzing sound cause your sweet slumber to end. You growled, annoyed. "Hah. Bold of that fly to attack a misquote killer machine," you growled, annoyed. "That's a beetle. A stag beetle," Jotaro said.
"Avdol, is that a Stand? Could we be confronting another Stand user?" Mr. Joestar asked, almost panicking.
"Quite possibly. It could be a bug shaped Stand," Avdol answered. Making the atmosphere serious.
The beetle disappeared. Though the buzzing continued. "Jojo! It's on the side of your head!" Kakyoin yelled, you looked over to see a huge beetle. 'How can a beetle be that big?' you asked yourself. Jotaro took out his Stand to attack the beetle. As his Stand swung its arm, the beetle dodged. It soon disappeared. The beetle soon appeared, attacking Jotaro. You were pissed off now, first disturbing your sleep and now attacking your friend? you were ready to kill this ass. Jotaro's stand was barely holding on to the Stand with its teeth. You reached your hand to it, now holding the Stand. You squished it using the wall that was next to you. It's upper body blew up. You scowled at the scene. It was sure disgusting. You heard someone screaming in pain, all bloody. You looked over to that person, it was an old man. You just gave him a death glare. Your menacing was soon stopped by Avdol asking how you touched the Stand.
"I- I don't know. I just reached for it and I was able to hold it," you said looking down at your hands.
"Can you hold my Stand too?" Kakyoin asked, getting Hierophant out.
You reached for it, your hand rested on Hierophant's head. You could touch it. You were able to touch the Stands. You patted Hierophant's head. You always liked patting people or animals. It felt nice, you smiled unconsciously. Kakyoin was blushing, you forgot that the user can feel the same as the Stand. You said sorry to Kakyoin for patting him without permission.

"Something's wrong. It could be my imagination, but it feels like we're flying crooked," Mr. Joestar said. "I- it's crooked," Mr. Joestar ran to the cockpit. The rest of the team all rushed to there too. You followed them, not knowing what to do. The stewardess spoke something, you couldn't hear it. You were behind Kakyoin, he caught the stewardess that Jotaro almost threw. He said sorry for his friend's action. 'He's so kind.' you thought holding onto his school uniform.

When you entered, you almost threw up. The pilots' tongues were both cut off. Kakyoin covered your eyes noticing that you were disturbed. Jotaro looked over and made a 'tsk' sound. "We're descending. The autopilot's damaged, as well. We're gonna crash!" Mr. Joestar said. Then suddenly that old man came from behind. "I control the Tower card, the symbol of calamity and the interruption of journeys. You will never reach Lord Dio! Even if you survive the crash, you're 10,000 kilometers away from Egypt! Those who swore loyalty to Lord Dio will hunt you every hour of every day! There are Stands in this world beyond your wildest imagination! Lord Dio is the master of Stands! Lord Dio has the power to reign over all of them! You'll never reach him! You bastards will never reach Egypt!" he shouted then fell on the ground. You saw it all due to Kakyoin getting shocked as well.
"You're well trained. If you had screamed, it would have pissed me off. I have a request. Gramps here is gonna make an emergency landing on the water. Get the passengers in life jacket and buckle them in," Jotaro said.
"G- got it!" The stewardess ran back.
"Gramps..."
"I have experienced flying propeller planes but..."
"Propeller?"
"But Jotaro... this would be my third time crashing a plane. Have you ever heard of someone being in three plane crashes?" Mr. Joestar said. We all sighed.
"Never again... Never again am I flying with you," Jotaro murmured. You stood there trying to process this whole situation. You almost fell when the plane landed safely on the water. Thanks to Kakyoin, you didn't hit the ground.

The plane landed near Hong Kong. You guys had no choice but to stay there for a few days....

((Sorry if it was a short chapter QwQ))