☆Silly Game{+Encounter}

"What?!"
"If I admit absolute defeat, I shall let go of his arm," D'Arby said.
"Good grief. Already under your control, huh? True... but you're going to regret tricking me, D'Arby," Jotaro growled.
"I would absolutely love to hear you say, 'I will play a game and wager my soul.' but the first to play will be... Kakyoin. I choose you."
"Hey, what's the meaning of this? You should fight me first."
"You and Joestar are related by blood, but you have no relation to (Y/n) nor Kakyoin. If, after I steal two Joestar souls, Kakyoin and (Y/n) will lose interest in wagering their souls and attack me with their Stands, it would be troublesome for me."
"You're so full of yourself. You seem to think you've already won," Mr. Joestar said.
"Very well. I shall be your first opponent," Kakyoin said, he was full of himself.
"What?"
"Kakyoin!"
"Nori!"
"It's fine. I feel confident," he assure the team.
"I have experienced with video games myself. I'd like to challenge you to F-Mega," Kakyoin said as he picked up the game cartridge. "And I shall wager my soul!"
"Good."
"Kakyoin!"
"You don't have to do it first."
"Yes, I do. Since you have that thing attached to your arm, it's likely you'd mess up the game's controls. D'Arby, where's our guarantee that if you lose, your Stand will let go of Jotaro's arm?"
D'Arby said nothing and walked over to the closet. He then showed you guys a doll that looked exactly like Kakyoin.
"You gotta be kidding me..." you sweat dropped.

Mr. Joestar placed the cartridge on the console. He then used his Stand to check the mechanics.
"There's nothing wring with the TV, console, or game cartridge. These are the same video games you could find anywhere else."
"I am not like my brother. I shall not cheat," D'Arby sat down.
Kakyoin took his sunglasses off and sat down.
"Now, let's begin."
"Yes."

They both started the game.
"First, please select your car."
"Right."
Kakyoin chose the #28 car D'Arby chose the #15.
"So your machine is #28, eh? Mine is #15, because I was born kn January 5th."
Kakyoin just sighed.
"Are you ready?"
"Enough pleasantries. Just go!"
They both summoned their Stands.
"Race start in.. five!" the game said.
D'Arby used his Stand to click the yellow button over and over again.
"Three... two... one. Start!"
As soon as the counting went off, D'Arby's car dashed, faster than Kakyoin's. Though Kakyoin was catching up pretty fast.
"He blocked me!" Kakyoin said.
Kakyoin then used his Stand to make the car spin, this was total madness. You walked away, you've never played video games nor seen one before. It was making you dizzy already.
"Urgh... I'm just gonna go.. keep an eye on D'Arby Ocean man," you said as you walked away.
"Huh? Okay.."
"Alright! This your chance Kakyoin! Hurry up! Get your machine back on the course and start!" you heard Mr. Joestar shouted out. You sighed and sat down at the sore. You could hear Mr. Joestar saying something and Kakyoin and D'Arby pressing their buttons.

It been only a few minutes and you heard Mr. Joestar shout Kakyoin's name. You got up and walked over to the team, you saw Kakyoin's body, lifeless. You sweat dropped, Kakyoin lost the wager. Mr. Joestar slowly moved Kakyoin's body.
"Well, the the my next opponent will be.." D'Arby looked at you. Jotaro growled and pulled your arm lightly.
"Fuck no bitch. I ain't playing games with you," you pulled up your middle finger to D'Arby.
"H- hah?!"
"What? You've never seen a bitch mannered person like me?"
"Y- you."
"If you want to play games play it with someone else. I don't have time for your shitty games," you growled.
"S- shitty games?! Oi! You-."
"Hah? What is it? I don't like saying things twice. If you want to play a game with me so desperately why don't you beg on your knees?" you frowned.
"Oi, you're supposed to play game with me!"
"When did I said I will? I never said I will, and if you want I can play a nice game called go fuck yourself."
"You're trying to make me faint in anger, aren't you?!"
"Talk about a shitty talk. Oi, you're the one that's trying to drive my insane right now. You know what? You can just break Jotaro's bones if you want and give back Kakyoin. It's not much of a big deal anyways."
"Dolphin.."
"Oi, think you brain dead," you said as you pointed the ocean. Jotaro just sighed.
"We can bargain. You give Kakyoin back, and you can break Jotaro's bones. Sounds like a good deal, ay?" you said, as you reached your hand out.
"Hmm... what gives that you won't attack me after I give Kakyoin's soul back."
"Oi, I may be bitch mannered but I do keep promises."
"What about the exit? We can't get out then, (Y/n)," Mr. Joestar said.
"We can find the exit, I know how," you said, you knew exactly how to learn those things.
"So, what do you say? Is it a yes or no?" you looked over at D'Arby.
"It sounds like a good bargaining. But I refuse," D'Arby said.
"Okay, plan B," you said as you threw all the stuff off the table.