☆Final Goodbye[+art]

⚠️angst(?)⚠️ + art at the end!! (And I'm bad at it!!)

{{and this is when I figured out- I'm bad at writing angst alduwhdv Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ but I shall still upload it since I said it in the last chap}}

Jotaro shouted in the room, gripping onto his chest. He couldn't take the pain he's feeling, it ached, the pain more than anything he felt throughout this adventure. It felt like someone was ripping his heart out, stomping on it, possibly doing anything just to break his heart and he could feel all the pain. He whimpered, tears fell down so fast, he never thought he could cry that much. His neck was sore after all the screaming and cursing about every little thing. He felt his head spinning, his body was a mess after everything. Jotaro cussed and punched the wall. Jotaro kept on punching the wall until his fist started bleeding. He gritted his teeth and slowly sat down on the ground.
"Ugh..." he groaned as he felt the pain starting again. He grabbed a can of beer. He ruffled his hair and drank it in one shot. He felt tears well up again, he sighed. He looked around the room, it was a mess. Empty cigarette packages and crushed cans were on the floor. He looked over at the clock, it was 2:43. He slowly got up, tears fell down again.
"Damn it.. I'm not supposed to be pathetic," he swore under his breath and grabbed another cigarette from the package. He used Star to light up the cig.
"Well, (Y/n) will be sure mad if (she/he/they) saw the room right now.." Jotaro said as he exhaled. He sighed, he sat down on the bed, it was cold. He curled up into a ball, not wanting to see the unfair world. He hid his face between his legs and started whimpering again.
"Damn it... damn it... why.. why am I so fucking weak.."
Jotaro growled and pulled his head back up, he inhaled through the cigarette again. He exhaled, he hoped the smoke could carry away the feeling of loss. He bit the bottom of his lips, it started to ache again. He hissed in pain, he didn't like the pain he felt in his chest.
"(Y/n)... where are you..." Jotaro whimpered, hoping you'll come to at least visit him or possibly be alive somewhere.
".. Dolphin...." he whined before putting the cigarette down on the ash tray.
"Let me die already..." he said and letted his tired body lie down on the bed. He closed his eyes, he hoped there was an enemy in the room, about to kill him. He sighed, he knew better than anyone that there was no one in the room except himself.
"Damn it. It's cold..."
He groaned and pulled the blanket up, he covered it up to his face. He closed his eyes, he wanted to rather sleep or possibly die.

"I didn't ask for this damn it!" Jotaro shouted as he threw an empty beer can to a wall. Bags were under his eyes, he hadn't slept for days. His eyes contained no emotions expect sadness.
"I didn't ask my life to be like this... I didn't fucking ask for this shit! Give me my Dolphin back," he growled, he wished there was a reaper in front of him, he would gladly beat the shit out of them. Jotaro hugged the blanket, he groaned, his chest started to ache again.
"Why.. why does it hurt so much..."
His tears started to fall down to the blanket, he couldn't stop his tears, he whimpered. He screamed in the pillow in pain, his voice started to crack after all the damage caused to his neck. He felt blood his his mouth, he hissed. His neck was also aching now. Jotaro letted out a long sigh, he closed his eyes. He covered his face, tears fell down his cheeks. He groaned as he fell his head back to the pillow.
"(Y/n)...." his voice broke. He sat back up as he uncovered his face, his tears were dry, no more tears fell down. He groaned and grabbed his gakuran and hat. He slowly headed out of the room.
"Ah, Jotaro. You're finally out of the room," Polnareff said as he patted Jotaro's back.
"Mmm. Need some fresh air."
"You okay?"
"Yeah. I... got over it. That's what (Y/n)'ll want as well.."
"Heh.. right, Mr. Joestar said we're heading to the airport tomorrow."
"Hmm."
"Well, good night then. I hope we'll see you tomorrow," Polnareff said as he walked back to his room.
Jotaro sighed and walked out the building. He inhaled the chill air, he sighed out.
'Damn it.. I've been starving for days now... fuck it I'll just ask Gramps to get me some beer..' Jotaro thought as he walked back in.