☆The End

⚠️major Character death⚠️
((Ahsyrnrk I forgot to add this qwq))

The sun has went down. It was the perfect time for DIO to lurk around.
"You, there. I want to buy that truck. Sell it to me," Mr. Joestar said.
"What'd you say? I need this to do my job! What're you-," the man stopped as soon as he saw the money Mr. Joestar handed. Thankfully the guy sold the truck after taking the money.
"Hey, Nori, where do you think Jotaro went? He disappeared without informing me," you said as you got on the back of the truck
"Huh? He-. I.. I don't actually know," Kakyoin said as he got in the front seat.
"Tsk. I doubt that he's trying to get Pol. He doesn't like to leave his friends behind," you said as you rested your head on the glass. You sighed, the wind was cold, though it was still fresh. Kakyoin sent his Stand to you. It poked your cheek, making you look over at it.
"Ah, Hierophant," you patted Hierophant's head. You could hear Kakyoin stutter inside the car.
"Hah?!" you gasped, a black car was rushing towards you guys. You knocked on the glass, "Hey! Someone's catching up on us in a high speed."
"DIO's in that car, be careful," Mr. Joestar said.
"Okay," you replied. Kakyoin suddenly sent Hierophant to the black car. As soon as Hierophant used Emerald Splash, the door on the other side broke and flew away. It seemed the attack missed and broke the door on the opposite side. Hierophant sent another attack, this time the roof got destroyed.
"Kakyoin, the attacks aren't working! Pull your Stand back in!" you shouted. When you looked back to check on it, a yellow Stand punched Hierophant, making Hierophant to hit several signs before returning to its user. You sweat dropped, this was bad.
"Nori! You okay?" you asked. Kakyoin was bleeding a bit.
"I- I'm okay, don't worry (Y/n)-san," Kakyoin said.

"Hah?!" you shouted as something-, no someone flew towards you.
"Damn it!" you shouted, you jumped to the top of the truck, barely dodging him. The man was sent through the glass, Mr. Joestar letted go of the handle, making the car trip by the bump.
"Mr. Joestar!" you shouted, you were barely holding onto the car. The car was running towards a building, Hierophant's tentacle caught you before the car had hit the building, Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar jumped to the top of the building with you. Kakyoin gently placed you down on the roof.
"What are you doing Kakyoin?" Mr. Joestar asked, Kakyoin was looking down. You expected DIO to be there.
"I've got it. I've figured out a way to reveal what DIO's Stand truly is," Kakyoin said, his voice was filled with pride.
"Nori, don't do anything dumb," you sweat dropped.
"It's not dumb. We need to set traps and also stay farther than ten meters from DIO. His Stand seems to be a close ranged Stand. We should be able to win if we keep a certain distance," Kakyoin explained. "Come, we should start moving, DIO will reach us soon. (Y/n)-san,you can jump over roofs, right?"
"Yeah, just don't go jumping over two or three buildings at once, I can't keep up that fast," you said.

You followed them by their sides, you barely caught up to them.
"Y- you sure this is going to work Nori?" you asked as you caught your breath.
"Yeah, the barrier has not much of an opening to move freely. (Y/n)-san, please stay here with Mr. Joestar," Kakyoin said as he went away.
"E- eh?! Oi!"
"(Y/n), don't worry, Kakyoin knows what he's doing."
"O- okay..."

You and Mr. Joestar hid behind the staircase bulkhead, after a while, you heard Kakyoin's emeralds, as well as Kakyoin saying something to whom you suspect to be DIO.
Mr. Joestar peeked, though he wouldn't let you peek like him, he was keeping you behind.
"The World!" you heard DIO shout.
Then Kakyoin suddenly went flying with a hole in his stomach.
"Kakyoin!" you and Mr. Joestar shouted out. You gritted your teeth and jumped to the next building without a second thought. You could hear Mr. Joestar shouting your name though it didn't stop you. Kakyoin soon crashed to a water tower. You jumped over to him as fast as you can.
"Nori, you okay?!" you asked as you summoned your Stand.
'Thank God he crashed to a water tower,' you thought as your Stand touched the water. You sighed in relief.
Kakyoin suddenly summoned his Stand, you looked over at him.
"Nori what are you-," you stopped as you saw him trying to use Emerald Splash. He soon spat blood out, you sweat dropped, his wound was too fatal for another attack.
"Kakyoin!" you shouted out. You looked over to where he was looking.
"Tsk," you noticed DIO went over to Mr. Joestar, he sure was determined to kill you all. You soon heard Kakyoin using Emerald Splash. It worked this time, it had hit the clock.
"Kakyoin!" you shouted, he was going to kill himself. His wound wasn't mending up like it was supposed to. He was going to die soon due to blood lose or shock, you gritted your teeth.
"My.. my final.. Emerald Splash.." he said and slowly lost his conscious. You felt your heart drop, you didn't want to believe he's going to die like this.
"K- Kakyoin?! Hey, Kakyoin!" you shouted out.
"(Y/n)!" Mr. Joestar shouted.
You looked behind, DIO was standing there.
"Yo-."
DIO wrapped his fingers around your neck. He was slowly choking you.
"How weak," DIO said.
"Y- you bastard," you chocked out, you got your knife out and stabbed his arm. He letted go of you due to the impact.
"You bitch!" DIO shouted out, blood was gushing out of the cut that was starting to mend now.
"Hah... you deserved more than just a cut," you hissed, your neck felt so sore. His grip was stronger than you thought.
"Damn bastard..." DIO growled, he grabbed your neck again. You hissed, he threw you to the ground and kicked your stomach.
"Mr. Joestar! Run!" you shouted out as you stabbed his leg, he hissed and broke your hand. You gritted your teeth.
"Damn brat!" he stomped on your stomach.
"Heh," you spat blood out. You felt your stomach wound open, the blood was starting to form a puddle on the floor.
"You're... going to kill me, aren't you?" you chuckled. DIO was standing on top of you, his feet still on your stomach.
"Hah, you're just getting in my way, you mere human," DIO said.
"Mere.. human? Hah! Suck a dick you monster," you said. He grabbed your hair, he then threw you to the water tower in anger, you struck your head.
"Bas.. tard..." you said as you fell down to the ground.
DIO tsked and walked away. You could feel your body starting to give up.
'I can't move.. I'm gonna die... heh, well.. at least I get to see my parents soon... I hope Jotaro has the guts to say goodbye to a dead body...... will the healing water still work when I'm dead?... it'll work... I did add living healing cells in the water, this time... it'll work... it has to,' you thought. Your eyelids felt so heavy, you tried to stay awake.
'Damn it... damn it..' you thought as you closed your eyes.